Chapter 34: Forage

Song recommendation: Searchin' by Sonder "You've been searching for me all along; you don't have to keep on waiting"

     "Babe, the view, the private jet...everything is so beautiful!" Sage commended. The pair was finally relaxing in their own room after landing in Bora Bora and the mini trip to the beach along with Aubrey and Ella. Her spirits were really high ever since leaving New York and being on spring break. It was the perfect birthday present for right now.

     "I'm glad you enjoying yourself, baby

     "I'm glad you enjoying yourself, baby. We celebrating this whole week." Dave tossed his cellphone on the nightstand and motioned for her to follow him in the bathroom. She raised an eyebrow at him as he pulled her bikini top string exposing her breasts. "Let's get clean," he simply stated.

     Knowing what he was implying, she undressed out her sarong and bikini bottoms while he ran the bath. Sage turned to the speaker in the bathroom and turned on Jeremih's album, matching the vibe.

     "Come here, wife." His voice was raspy, possibly from being exhausted from the day's events. His arm was sprawled out over the edge of the bathtub as he waited for Sage to join. Hearing him be so sure of their future made her feel giddy.

     "You see this how we got here," Sage laughed, pointing to her belly of life.

     "I'mma put another one in you," he shrugged.

     Sage playfully sucked her teeth as she stepped into the tub. "You buggin.'"

     He reached over suddenly and pulled her feet towards him. "You forget who the boss is?"

     She giggled and reached up to kiss his cheek. "You?"

     "Yup, so let me get a real kiss." Before she can even lean in to kiss his lips, Dave grabbed her face with his fingers and kissed her. She immediately kissed back with as much passion as him. His hands palmed her waist, bringing her closer to his body. They were thankful the tub was deep and circular as to prevent water from spilling so easily while they did their thing. Sage reached down and felt around for his member, still dancing around his mouth with her tongue. She stroked in a rhythm causing David to erupt in grunts against her mouth. His lips trailed to her neck and then in between her chest. He managed to pepper sloppy kisses over her breast, finally reaching her nipples. She moaned in response, basking in the sensation he was producing as she tossed her head back a little.