16.

"How do you define being alive, Romeo?"

Jungkook giggles loudly as he reads the lines from the almost scrunched paper that Jin had handed over to him.

It had been about a week since the party at Jimin's, and all of the boys had tried to hang out a lot after school to get to know each other more. Even though it was hard, they all had their own reasons to want to break free from the stereotypes and cliques of the school. Their friends, weren't that supportive, and they knew that, but the seven wanted something more than being a fake persona of themselves.

They wanted to be real teens living a raw life filled with trouble, laughs and sticking heads out of the window of their friends car as they drove down a highway like they were in a Tiësto music video. It was just that simple to have a big dream.

Jin sighs, running a hand through his pink hair, cringing as he heard someone else read out the lines that he had wrote a couple of months ago. "I can't believe I wrote something that cringe all of those months ago. It was for a class project."

Jungkook holds the many papers in between his fingers, looking at Jin with wide eyes, a little bit of genuine shock in them, "you did all of this for a class project?" He lifts the pile of papers up, to gesture towards them, while Jin just solemnly nods. "I had too. The topic was, choose an important piece of writing, and adapt the story line, or complete thing to make it fit more into the modern world."

"So you decided to rewrite the whole play of Romeo and Juliet?"

Jin shakes his head, pink hair bouncing fruitfly, "if you read the whole thing, you'd see that Romeo and Juliet are now neighbors in the 21st century, and Juliet is now called Julio." Jungkook's mouth falls open at Jin's words, which urges the older to continue, a fleeting feeling of pride lifting on his heart at Jungkook's shocked expression. "And they're enemies, a family rivalry, because Romeo's parent, he only has a father, is homophobic, and Julio is openly bisexual and proud. They fall in love while discovering what they truly wanted from the world, homophobia, truth, lies, everything but death. I don't know why I wrote this, but I did. I found it stuffed in my draw the other day and I just had to show you," Jin finishes off, handing the papers back to the younger, so that Jungkook could read the adaption more clearly.

And the only thing that Jungkook got from this new but still tragic story was, "you named him Julio?"

Jin chokes on his laughter, "seriously! That was the only thing you got from that whole ass summary. And yes, try find a better name begining with J. It's hard you know! I spent a whole day trying to figure out a new name for Juliet."

"I know a good name, Jimin!" A voice calls out from the doors of the hall.

Jungkook looks up to see the short male, who was wearing some tight shorts and a crop top, walk over with the sway of his hips, a playful grin on his teasing lips as he did. "Hey Jimin," the two said, watching as Jimin sat down near them, motioning for Jin's papers.

Now it was just the three of them in the hall, waiting for the rest of the members. The seven were still trying to decide on what to do with the club. Most meetups would just end up with Jin ignoring Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok talking loudly, Jimin feeling left out with the two, Taehyung never showing up on time, and Jungkook just lost as hell.

"Damn Jin, you wrote this? This is mad sick! You're so talented," Jimin gushes, handing the papers back. Jin blushes slightly at the compliment, his ears turning a hue of red. Eyes twinkling, Jimin laughs, but it's cut short when he pauses, which confuses Jin and Jungkook.

"Hey! I've just had the best idea regarding the club-"

Jimin is cut off when the door is slammed open loudly, Yoongi and Hoseok walking into the hall, talking loudly, laughing at some things, whole adding knowing comments at other things.