Field Trips & La Push

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Standing next to my truck looking at the none damage

Standing next to my truck looking at the none damage. I thought that would have worked... How did he miss me? I have to figure out what they are hiding. Maybe Jake will know what they are? I watch Edward and my brother talk like they are best friends when Mike comes up to me.

"You're ALIVE!" He says in a fake monster voice. I nod my head at him. I continue to watch my brother with the Cullens. "You know if you keep staring at them, they will just not like you even more!" Mike says to catch my attention. "So... Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He asks as I look at him shocked.

"I'll be in Jacksonville that weekend... You should ask Jessica! I know she wants to go with you." I say, trying to be nice and blow him off. All I want is Edward and to get rid of my brother so I can have them all to myself. I watch Mike walk away from me out of the corner of my eye as I still watch Edward.

Walking through the green house to see Tyler and Amara smelling the flowers every so offend. Amara would look up at Tyler and smile and kiss his cheek or his lips. God it makes me sick that she is so in love with him. I walk up behind them. "Pretty flowers huh?" I ask, trying to sound nice. Amara gives me a forced smile and Tyler just glares at me.

"What do you want Bella?" Tyler asks, I could hear the annoyance in his voice. Just as Edward walks over to us.

"Bella!" Edward says walking past us. I hurry to catch up with him. I would rather talk to him than them anyways.

"Um... Edward?" I say catching up to him. As he turns to look at me or more like glare at me.

"Bella...?" He says, looking annoyed with me. I knew he was upset yesterday with all my questions and comments about Tyler and Amara.

"Why does Amara like my brother?" I ask, looking confused at him.

"Bella... Please leave Amara alone. For your own safety." He says as I look at him confused even more. "Amara and Tyler and the rest of my family are getting tired of you trying to break them up. Tyler is a part of our family and he always will be." He says anger in his voice, I flinch back from him.

" He says anger in his voice, I flinch back from him