23

Taehyung pov:
I walked away from the office, my head is spinning my tears wouldn't stop falling, I don't know what to do, I feel betrayed, hurt, devastated when the person I loved, trusted didn't believe me. I wiped my nose that is bleeding from the pressure of my depression, I felt arms around me.
Daewon:" let's go taehyung" I turned to him.
Taehyung:" i..i" i sobbed .
Daewon:" don't worry son, let's go home "I shook my head.
Taehyung:" no... I will go back to Busan".
Daewon:" and where do you think you will stay in Busan with your son ?"
Taehyung:" I will go back to my parents, can you do me a favour dad ?"
Daewon:" what is it ?"
Taehyung:" I will go back, can you let taejun with you until I find an apartment and a job, I don't want him to be abused by my parents " he nodded.
Daewon:" and let you go be abused? That's not gonna happen"
Taehyung:" I have to give back daniel money " he pulled me by my shoulder and we walked to the main gates.
Daewon:" let's go home and we will talk about it ".I nodded and walked to the car .not noticing someone that heard our conversations.
We went to jungkook mansion I grabbed my stuff and went home with daewon .
We walked inside and lina came in.
Lina:" what happened?"
Daewon:" you will know " we set down.
Daewon:" what happened back then taehyung?" I nodded and said all what happened in the past, how I met with Daniel and all the details.
Taehyung:" here this certificate and the contract " he grabbed and read them. after some minutes he banged his hands on the table.
Daewon:" I will kill him "
Taehyung:" dad, forget it they don't believe me ".
Daewon:" they will believe you " I sobbed.
Taehyung:" I want you all to promise me "
Lina:" what ?"
Taehyung:" promise you won't tell jungkook, I want him to know what really happened by himself".
Daewon:" that's his punishment" I nodded and walked to a guest room where taejun was.
Taehyung:" baby come here for a second " he came running to me.
Taejun:" mommy cry?" I shook my
head.
Taehyung:" hear me out baby okay ?"
He nodded he sense something is off.
Taehyung:" you will stay here with grandpa daewon "
Taejun:" why mommy ?"
Taehyung:" mommy will go work, but you stay here to finish your studies okay ?" He shook his head.
Taejun:" I will go with mommy, I don't want to stay here "
Taehyung:" baby please, I will be back to get you "
Taejun:" where is daddy ?"
I sobbed.
Taehyung:" he abandoned me and you taejun, when you see him don't look at him and don't talk to him okay " he nodded, I don't want jungkook to put all his anger at taejun or do something to him.
Taejun:" okay mommy "
Taehyung:" be a good boy okay baby, mommy is proud of you " he has tears, I don't want to be separated but I have to.
Taejun:" I will be a good boy and wait for you mommy " I sobbed, he has tears falling. I kissed him multiple times.
I walked down to the living room.
Taehyung:" dad I will go now " he turned to me.
Daewon:" are you sure taehyung?" I nodded.
Lina:* think again taehyung please ".
Taehyung:" I already made my decision, please take care of my son, I will pay you back "
Daewon:" this is not for paying me back taehyung" he pulled money and gave it to me
Taehyung:" I don't get this money from you dad thank you for what you did to me ".I gave it to him back.
I grabbed my small luggage and walked out not looking at taejun teary eyes.
I walked away to the bus station.

Jungkook pov :
I walked to my dad mansion with others after finding out the real truth, to find everything silent.
Jungkook:" dad ?" He looked at me.
Daewon:" what ?" He looked at me.
Jungkook:" where is taehyung?".
Daewon:" left to Busan "I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" where to ?"
Daewon:" his parents " a glass was shattered and jin started shaking, we all came to my dad mansion for a reunion about Choi.
Jin:" h-he went to b-Busan ?" Dad nodded.
Jin:" no no this can't happen " he grabbed his jacket and run out.
Taejun:" grandpa?" I looked at taejun but he just passed me and walked to my dad which is weird.
Jungkook:" baby ? Why aren't you looking at me" his tears started to fall
Taejun:" don't talk to me " I crunched down.
Jungkook:" why baby ?"
Taejun:" you are bad, you hurt mommy, don't talk to me "I fell down, I feel bad.
Jungkook:" baby? Forgive daddy?"
He shook his head.
Taejun:" you are like other monsters who hurt mommy, you abandoned mommy just like others " he sobbed.he can't have that in mind, he is too young for something so big then him. I tried to lift him but he runs to the guest room.
Daewon:" you wounded them both " I nodded.
Jungkook:" I know the truth dad, Choi said it on a phone call with another person dad, taehyung begged me but I pushed him away, choi had a conversation we captured it through the cameras .
Namjoon:" that's what I told you,taehyung isn't a person to do this kind of filthy things " I nodded. My dad walked to the table and pulled papers and throw them at my face.
Daewon:" I promised him to not tell you that, but he will suffer more then you if he goes to Busan, he has faith in you but your ego pushed him he is  sacrificing his life to give a bastard's money back "
I read the papers and widen my eyes.
Daewon:" he worked with daniel in his company but that was last year and taejun is 3 years old which means he isn't his son taejun was born before daniel met taehyung   "
I read the bird certificate of taejun sighed by taehyung that he is a single father and taejun is a "Kim", not "Kang" the family name of daniel.
Jungkook:" t-taejun is mine, he is my son, he is 3 years old and I left taehyung back then when he was pregnant with me, shit"
Daewon:" I told you, one day I was proud of you, but now I'm disappointed" he walked away.
I screamed on top of my lung for my mistake.
-------------------to be continued--------------