Chapter 13

Angelique's POVToday is my 22 week check up and I felt huge

Angelique's POV
Today is my 22 week check up and I felt huge. Danger was coming today and I was excited, I love seeing my baby. I woke up and showered then curled my hair and did my makeup. Dallas came in and said "oool girl you look edible."

I smiled and kissed his lips. I said "you driving us to the appointment?"

He said "yes ma'am." I went to my closet and put on my dress since it felt good out for the last time before fall started foreal.

I gave him another kiss and said "I'm ready."

He had on an all black I said "you look good as hell."

He said "cut it out."

I laughed and we left to my the OBGYN. When we got there we put our masks on and sat waiting. They said "Angelique Moore?"

We stood up and he followed behind me. She said "I'll give you a blanket to cover you and the tech will be here soon."

I pulled my dress up and she gave me the blanket. My belly was out and sitting up.

My doctor came in and said "Hi Ms. Moore, Mr. Avery. How are you today?"

I said "good."

D said "great."

He put the gel on my stomach and said "any different or unusual symptoms?"

I said "no not that i recognized."

He put the sonogram thing on my stomach and my baby popped up. I said "look at my boy."

After our appointment he said "one more."

We pulled up to a 4D sonogram thing. I said "awww you made us an appointment here?"

He said "yeah cause I needa make sure my son look like me."

I laughed and said "shut up, he gon be my twin."

He laughed and said "yeah aight."

We went inside and did the ultrasound. When they was on his face, he had Dallas whole face. I was like "wow well wow."

He laughed and said "I told you my son gon look like me."

He came over and kissed me. When we left we went out to get food. I said "I want pasta."

We went to this Italian restaurant. I had spaghetti and breadsticks. He said "that's all you want babe foreal?"

I said "yes, I was craving it too."

He laughed and then said "girl you wack."

After we ate we went home, I said "baby baby baby."

He said "yes Angel?"

I said "come take pictures with me." I moved the fuzzy chair in front of our big mirror. "Sit in the chair."

He sat in the chair and I sat on his lap and took pictures. He said "take this dress off real quick."

He pulled it off me and said "ok all lace black set, this shit sexy."

I laughed and said "I'm still taking pictures so calm down."

I took pictures in his lap showing off my belly cause it was out now. He said "you take all these pics just not to post em got me feeling like a side hoe."

I laughed and said "you know you my one and only baby, I'm just keeping the pregnancy hidden for now." I said "I'll post you just not my belly."

He kissed me and I posted him. He said "you gon come gimme some attention?"

I said "come to the bed."

He lifted me up and laid me on the bed. He said "come on pooh."

I pulled his pants down and knew he already had a stiffy, he pulled my panties over and I put him in. I moved my hips as he slowly started fucking me. He said "how ya pussy this wet?"

I moaned and clenched around him. I said "Dallas. Shit."

He pushed my legs together and started pounding my shit. I said "oh my god Dallas, shit imma cum." I felt myself cum and my legs started shaking and I felt him flinch then cum.

He said "girl you cum and then I do."

I put my legs down and he was still inside me. I pulled his neck down and kissed him. I said "he be feeling too good D."

I pushed him onto his back and started riding his dick as his shit got harder. I said "oh fuck, Dallas oh my god."

He grabbed my hips and started hitting my shit. He said "girl, come arch ya back for me."

I got up and arched my back, he said "that shit look good as hell."

He pushed inside of me and started fucking the shit out of me. I said "fuck Dallas," I started to throw it back and he put his thumb in.

He said "shit, cum on this dick Angel."

I felt myself clenching around him as I began to cum. I said "fuck Dallas. Nut in me daddy."

As soon as I said that I felt him nut in me. He said "girl you just is really the best, like you sum different ma."

He helped me up and we got in the shower. He started kissing me in the shower and i gripped his chin and started sucking on his big bottom lip before he stuck his tongue in my mouth and we just continued going back and forth. We ended it with a peck and finished drying off. He said "come on we going on a weekend trip."

I said "mhm where?"

He said "we going down into Florida to this beach house for the weekend."

I said "aye but I don't have any bathing suits that'll fit."

He said "don't worry about it mama."

I said "fine." I styled my hair into 2 Chinese buns and a grey suspender jogger that's loose at the bottom with a white crop top and white Birkenstock's. Dallas said "you fine as hell, comfy cute. Pack a bag and we out."

I said "fine." I grabbed all the stuff I needed and he put it in his trunk. I grabbed my favorite blanket and then got into the passenger seat and laid down.

He said "wow so you gon go to sleep while I drive?"

I said "mhm."