THANK YOU!!

(Y/n) was shifting through the bookshelf to find where the comics were. They had some but far in the back since no one really reads them.

"Nope, nope, nope, nah, uh-uh, hell no, n--"

A grunt was heard behind her. She looked back with a nervous laugh "Haha...Sorry 'bout that" The girl fully turned around to be met with a chest.

(Y/n) hummed and rubbed her chin "Now, how did this happen..."

"Ahem"

She looked up and backed away a little, her back almost meeting the shelves "Whoa..." The purplette glared down at her as he crossed his arms

"You're tall as shit"

The male nudged his glasses and shoved the book back into it's slot, glaring down at her "Don't recklessly throw objects around"

(Y/n) watched as he turned and walked away. 'Stuck up as usual. But he does look good in that suit, not gonna lie'

crEEk

(Y/n) tilted her head at the sound near her "Hu--" A shadow fell over her slowly. Before she could move away or even look back, something grabbed her collar and pulled her away, lifting her in the air as if she were a Kitten.

A loud crash was heard as well as some air blowing past her and some dust. (Y/n) turned to see what happened only to see the bookshelf she was infront of was faced down where she was last standing, the books scattered on the floor.

Her eyes landed on her savior only for her to give him a suprised look.

He didn't seem like the type to save people

She stared at him in wonder as he sat her down properly. The purplette shook his head at her "Clumsy...You should've moved on once I had already put the book back" Even when he stopped talking, all she did was stare.

The bespectacled male walked off, ignoring the girl.

However, it didn't last long. Wherever he went in the Library, little ol (Y/n) followed. He tired many times to ignore her but he could still hear her hiding behind something, just watching him.

Just when (Y/n) was about to switch places, his voice boomed across to her. "What. Do you need.."

(Y/n) smiled and hurried over to him, sitting across from him at the table. He lift a brow expectantly as she sat there.

"I wanna be your friend!"

That shit caught him off guard

A friend?

Such a bold word, I dont even think he's had one

He narrowed his eyes and lowered his book, (Y/n) seeing that she got his attention "And why is that?" The girl threw her arms up with a large smile "You saved me. Even though you were the one that caused the thing to fall but still," She stood up with her hands on her hips and a foot on the chair.

"To repay you, I shall become your friend"

. . . . . . . . . .

"Remove your foot, sit properly"

(Y/n) quickly sat down with her hands folded "Sorry!"

The second Sakamaki stared at her for a moment. Why him? Out of all people. But...

He watched her eager, shy state as she fiddled with her hands and pursed her lips

He could have some fun with this 'friend' idea

He stood and closed his book, walking away from the table. (Y/n)'s face downcasted and she looked down to the cold, hard surface of the table, discouraged that her plan didnt work.

"Why're you just sitting there"

She looked up and saw him standing a few steps away, giving her the side eye

"Dont just sit there, follow me. We need to find out how this 'friend' opposition works"

The girl stared at him in suprise til she broke out into a wild smile and ran up to him, walking by his side as the left the Library.

"I know what we can do first!"

"As along as it doesnt involve making yourself look more of a fool than before, be my guest"