24

Jungkook pov :
I set on the chair ,i called my dad he was angry at me .
Jungkook:" dad tell me "
Daewon:" Tell you what ?"
Jungkook:" telle what happened i just know that choi and daniel put a trick on me " .
Daewon:" taehyung worked with daniel for a year ,taehyung wasn't a qualified for the company so he worked as a cleaner " .
Jungkook:" what ?"
Daewon:" daniel knew that taehyung is a single father so he used him by paying taejun school fees " i widen my eyes .
Daewon:" he said if he work hard he will pay a year of taejun school in return he has to take care of daniel mom "
Jungkook:" why?"
Daewon:" daniel mom has cancer and she was homophobic so she forced him to marry a girl to pass her company to him in return he has to have a heir and a boy not a girl , so daniel took opportunity and called a prostitute girl payed her and took taejun from taehyung for a day and told him that he will have sleep over ,taehyung when he knew that he took taejun and run to Seoul " i banged my hand with anger .
Daewon:" taehyung never slept with him it was just to offend you ,but are stupid to believe that taehyung can do this to you "
Jungkook:" i feel sorry dad, i did wrong ,i feel bad dad " .
Daewon:" that's your punishment for not believing in someone that loves you " .
The door opens and jin and taehyung came in ,i run to him .
Jungkook:" baby ? Baby please im sorry ,im sorry " he stepped away from me .
Taehyung:" don't touch me " .he walked away .
Jin:" i begged him to not go back "
Jungkook:" he was going to live in hell " .
Jin:" i want to kill myself for what I heard from him jungkook ,he wont forgive me "
Jin:" he was going to work as a maid for my parents to stay at their apartment and find a job to pay daniel"
Jungkook:" I'm doomed dad " .
Jin:" he will stay here but he gave a condition"
Jungkook:" what is that ?"
Jin:" he doesn't want to see both of us jungkook " my tears started to fall .
Jungkook:" i will do it ,just dad tell him to not get back to his parents " daewon nodded .
Daewon:" where are you going ?" I walked to the guest room .
Jungkook:" to say goodbye" i walked to the room ,i knocked.
He turned to me after he put taejun in bed .
Jungkook :" baby ?" He isn't looking at me .
Jungkook:" im sorry "
Taehyung:" keep your sorry to yourself " .
Jungkook:" i know its not worth it but baby im sorry ,i wasn't sure of that either"
Taehyung:" you believed in lies rather your boyfriend even jin he didn't believe his brother not even letting me explain"
Jungkook:" now i know the truth " he turned to me .
Taehyung:" even if you know it won't change a thing " i walked to him .
Jungkook:" it will change a lot of things taehyung" he shook his head .
Taehyung:" we are over jungkook please leave me alone " i widen my eyes .
Jungkook:" please taehyung ,i ... I can do what ever you say but please don't do this to me after knowing im at fault and im a jerk for not believing you ,please taehyung" he pulled his hand for my hand .
Taehyung:" i begged you did you hear me out if the truth wasn't revealed ? Of course no you won't ,get out jungkook" i nodded and stepped back .
Jungkook:" so this is our last goodbyes ?"
Taehyung:" i hope to not see you again " hurt hurt so bad knowing he said that from his heart ,but i deserved it .
I walked away to the front door .
Daewon:" where are you going jungkook,its late " i smiled sadly.
Jungkook:" nowhere dad " my tears was like a river .
Daewon:" jungkook..."
Jungkook:" don't dad i deserve it " i walked out ,to my mansion .
I walked inside and everything i saw i broke my mansion was ruined with broken marble ,glasses.
Namjoon:" jungkook stop it ,leave that glass now " he pulled me .
I set in the couch that was normal not broken i grabbed bottle of alcohol and started drinking.
Namjoon:" what's gotten into your mind ?"
Jungkook:" its over hyung ,everything is over " i said that through tears .
Namjoon:" you got yourself in that shit now no boyfriend and no son " i broke the bottle making him flinch.
Jungkook:" leave me " he got up .
Namjoon:" just don't do something stupid ,we are still your brothers " i just looked straight not responding.
I drink another bottle until i couldn't move ,i walked to my home office that was full of taehyung pictures with taejun.
Jungkook:" it hasn't been just an hour and i miss you already " i talked to the picture, caressing it .
Jungkook:" i love you baby so much " i sniffed .
I walked to the chair and stayed there ,until my phone rings in my pocket .
Jungkook:" hello ?"
Daewon:" yugyeom is dead ,what did you do ?"
Jungkook:" i killed him before coming "
Daewon:" and you did that not knowing you started a war with another mafia "
Jungkook:" i know ,his dad is after us now " .
Daewon:" what are you doing now ?"
Jungkook:" home "
Daewon:" namjoon told us you broke everything"
Jungkook:" i have to go " i hang up and went to my room , to our closet ,he left the pendant that i gave to him too .
I grabbed his phone that put when we were in my company office and looked through the messages that was between us making me smile and tears falling.
Jungkook:" i lost you princess without return this time " i sobbed and began to drink again  with his shirt that he forgot on the chair i hugged it and passed out on the chair .