|| 051|| Okakoro's In Session 🥐🍙 O/F

Art by tain nya on Tumblr

Okakoro x !GN!Reader

Fluff

This chapter is going to be a few scenarios with the Okayu, Korone and you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Scenario 1: Cuddle Session)

How long had you been stuck here? How long had you been forced to stay in one spot? Because, you really needed the bathroom. Looking down at the two girls that had pinned you to the couch, you felt yourself soften slightly. 

Okayu had sprawled herself over your lap while Korone was more upright, leaning somewhat against you and Okayu. They were both fast asleep and were obviously not going to be moving from where they were for a long time.

You tried to fall asleep with them, but then you realised that you had drunk a large amount of water earlier and needed to go to the bathroom. But, with the combined weight of a sleeping cat girl and dog girl, you couldn't get up. You tried, but Okayu grumbled unhappily and grasped on to you tighter while Korone whined and nuzzled into you further.

You started tapping your leg nervously, as much as you could under the weight of your two girlfriends. Okayu grumbled in her sleep and shuffled slightly so she was now laying on her back. Korone muttered something, though you couldn't tell what she said.

You hissed in pain when Korone started digging her sharp claw-like nails into your shoulder. Craning your neck into an uncomfortable position, you were able to see that Korone's face had scrunched up and she had started whimpering.

After wiggling your arm out from under Okayu, you gently shook Korone away. As soon as she woke up, she wrapped her arms around your neck and started crying quietly. Since your other arm was still trapped under Okayu, you could only comfort the sobbing doggo with one arm. She still seemed to appreciate the gesture, though.

Apparently, Korone's crying had woken Okayu up, since she raised her head sleepily. She yawned and stretched slightly before noticing that one of her partners were sobbing into the others neck.

With Korone somewhat pinning Okayu's legs down, it made it kinda hard for her to manoeuvre herself into a position to comfort her. Okayu settled for wrapping her arms around Korone's middle with her face pressed into her side.

It took Korone a while to calm down and explain why she started crying (she had a particularly bad nightmare), but you all ended up calming down. You also remembered that you had to use the bathroom and rushed off leaving both of them confused.

(Scenario 2: (Y/N) Gets Sick)

You felt like shit. You were overheating, had a blocked nose, you felt like you were about to throw up and were constantly tired. The only reason Okayu and Korone weren't hovering around you and asking if you were feeling ok or shoving thermometers into your mouth was because they had slept over at one of their friends house so they could record something.

Craning your neck slightly so you could see the clock on the bedside table, you cringed at the stiffness of your neck.

9:47am

Thirteen minutes till they were supposed to get home. Thirteen more minutes for you to suffer in bed. Deciding that you had nothing better to do, you got up to have a cold shower, or warm, whichever sounds better.