Chapter 14

Angelique's POVWhen we got there Dallas said "you up Ang?"

Angelique's POV
When we got there Dallas said "you up Ang?"

I said "yes."

We got up and he said "we here."

He pulled up to this little beach cottage thing. We went inside and it was nice as hell.

 We went inside and it was nice as hell

I loved it here. I said "aww baby this is nice."

We got into the bedroom and I took a picture of us laying in bed since there was a mirror above it. He said "how's my sonson?"

I said "hes chilling moving around a little right now."

He said "good, can I get a kiss pooh?"

He kissed me and I said "we just sleeping tonight right?"

He said "yes ma."

I got comfortable and passed out. When I woke up Dallas was wrapped up in my arms. I said "Dallas I'm hungry."

He started kissing my neck and said "what you want mama?"

I said "you pick daddy"

He got up and separated my legs laying between mine. He kissed on my lower stomach as he talked to Elias. He said "mhm ya daddy loves you and ya indecisive ass mama. Since she don't know, what you wanna eat pop? I think you want a breakfast crossaint."

As he spoke I laughed and said "yeah can you get it with turkey bacon and extra cheese with jam on it."

He laughed and said "mhm you coming come on fatbutt."

He helped me up and started kissing on me. We got in the shower and when we got out he said "we going to the beach after so just wear ya coverup or whatever."

I put on an electric blue bikini and a long sleeve electric blue cover up shirt with ruffles on the sleeves and cute ripped shorts that sat under my belly, I put on matching electric blue slides. He said "you gon make me beat a nigga ass."

I kissed and gave him a hug. We left and Dallas said "you fine as hell."

I took pictures in this big ass mirror and he got in them tryna photobomb me. When we got to this little mom and pop shop, we ordered our food and then drinks and ate. He said "is it good?"

I said "yea it was, that's what he wanted."

We went to the beach area. We went to this store by the strip and bought beach blankets and other shit we needed. He said "you wanna get a chair or you laying on the ground?"

I said "you gon help me up?"

He laughed and said "yes babe."

I said "that's fine I just need a pillow."

When we got there he set us up a little area and I sat down. I started taking pictures and videos off us. I sat on his lap as he laid for a second and took a picture of my belly over his with his hands on it. He said "he kicking my hands."

I said "I know he be kicking hard too."

I laid back next to him and he said "you mind if I get a drink babe?"

I said "no that's fine, can you bring me a sprite tho?"

He pecked my lips and said "I gotchu mamas."

He got up and I got comfy and posted a picture of my face with Dallas arm. I found a little gif that said A+D in a blue heart.

He came back with a big ass fishbowl and a sprite. I said "you crazy babe."

He laughed at me and started kissing my. I looked on my Instagram and he posted the picture of me holding my belly and had my whole face covered. He wrote on it, and mama carry it well. These hoes could neva!

I kissed on his face and he said "so when the baby shower? Thats when you announcing right?"

I said "mhm the baby shower is October 1st.."

He said "you gon be bouta pop."

I said "I'm not due til October 13th babe."

He said "gimme allat info, you not planning ya own baby shower."

I said "okay babe."

He drank his drink and I could tell he was feeling it. He turned and grabbed my ass. He said "I'm feeling this, I needa smoke to mellow it out. Imma smoke over there mama, I'll be right back."

He went by the water and smoked his blunt before coming back. I said "you lit daddy?"

He started kissing me and pulled me towards him. We laid down and took a nap on the beach. When I woke up Danger was talking to Elias. I can tell he gon try and hog my son because he talk to him more than me but imma love on both of them forever.

Dallas said "I love you Elias forever. Angel stop watching me, this our time."

I started laughing and I felt my baby start moving around. I said "see you got my son acting up."

We got up and went back to the room. We showered and I put on a pair of light blue spandex with a matching sports bra. He kissed me and I put my hair up. He said "you gotta maternity shoot tomorrow too."

I said "I don't have what I wanted to wear for that!"

He said "girl don't yell, I handled allat you just gotta be there and look good."

I smiled and started kissing on him. I said "I love you Dallas. Gimme kiss."

He wrapped his hands around me and we started taking pictures together. He posted one where you couldn't tell my belly was there and I was wrapped around him. He captioned it: me and my baby obsessed with each other, yall bitches don't stand a chance #stayoutmydm

I said "you dumb as hell, you obsessed with me daddy?"

He laughed and said "come on we been knew this." I laughed and started kissing on his lips. He said "come sit on my face mama."

I got hype and sat my fat ass right up on his face.