Writer- Director- Nervous Wreck

(episode 6.) Writer-Director-Nervous Wreck
       "They're called scrubs, babe."

"It was the last week of winter break and Katie spent most of it studying or working, so Y/n and I had planned a stress free day for all of us at the two dollar movies

"It was the last week of winter break and Katie spent most of it studying or working, so Y/n and I had planned a stress free day for all of us at the two dollar movies."

I was helping Alexa put snacks together when Katie walked in the door.

"Hey. Okay, there's a prison break movie then a love story. So it's an ex-con, rom-com romance marathon." Alexa told her.

"I have good news and bad news." Katie told us.

"Don't tell me you can't  go to our movie marathon." I said.

"Okay. Uh...I am no longer free for our cinematic adventure. I have to cover a shift at Wired." She said.

"Oh, man. Well, what's the good news?" Alexa asked.

"Oh! Yeah, the good news...Oh, I got nothing. I really thought I'd think up something on the spot."

"Well, I guess I don't need these anymore." Alexa said, as we pulled out bags on snacks and candy out of our pockets.

"Oh, hey, before I go, rapid fire catch up?" Katie asked Alexa. "Go!"

"All right. We're all waiting for Lucas's semester grades to get posted. Still so odd he cares about school." Alexa said. "Go!"

"Uh, we thought Jack got his yellow belt in taekwondo." Katie said.

"Turns out he just hadn't washed it." I added. "Go." Right as I said that Alexas phone dinged.

"Things are still off with Spencer. Go."

"How off? Go."

"Well, we barely talked since christmas. He just texts me memes that don't make sense." Alexa said.

"What? Here, let me see." I told her, holding my hand out for her phone. "I can figure it out. What? Oh." I flipped the phone upside down. "Oh, wait, if you go like that...Yeah, I got nothing."

"Do you think things changed after you helped shave his head and almost kissed?" Katie asked.

"Well, I'm still not sure we almost kissed. I mean, we almost kissed until we almost didn't kiss. If that's even what almost happened." Alexa said.

"I almost understood that. Um, you know, I'm-- I'm sure with all that he's going through and all you've been through, it's just complicated."

"Yeah, exactly. And that's why me and Spencer are just friends."

"Oh, I better go." Katie said, getting up.

"Okay, but we're gonna find something fun for us to do." I told her.

"Great! Great! And I'm just gonna take some candy for the road." Katie said, grabbing an arm full of candy.

"Your grades are posted. Read 'em. Read 'em!" Lori said as  she and Dave walked into the living room with Lucas.