Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》

Rossie

************************************

I haven't planned to tell him that I love him. I just got so lost in the moment that the words came out of my mouth all of a sudden.
But I am glad that it happened.
First I was astonished by his reaction. His face become expressionless.
He was just standing there, quietly.
I thought he had gotten angry with me. Maybe he doesn't love me.

But I just wanted to confess my feelings I didn't want to force him for anything.
Then without saying a single word he moved towards the couch and sat .

I felt rejected. I don't know what was he thinking. May be he doesn't have same feelings for me. May be he is confused how to talk to me about it .
I think I should start talking as the situation is getting awkward.

I said ," It's okay if you don't feel the same for me , I just....."

I didn't got time to even complete my sentence . I don't know when he pulled me towards him , when I landed on his lap and when our lips met.
This all happened so fast .I was a little surprised by his action.

I thought that he would reject me . That he would say that he doesn't love me , but thank God he didn't do so.

I snapped all the thoughts from my mind and concentrated on him .
He was kissing me like I was his world and I deepened the kiss , assuring him that he was also my world. I just want my whole life with him.

I was afraid that yesterday's event would affect our relationship but Finn is so understanding husband , he never upset me . He always cared for me no matter what. And I also want to give him same kind of love . I also want to make him feel special , make him feel loved.
After breaking the kiss he told me that he was feeling like the most happiest man on the earth. And happiness was evident on his face . And I was so happy to see him like this.

But he didn't said that he loved me too. But he is so happy now which clearly shows that he love me too.
Then he picked me up in bridal style and headed to his room.

Sometimes I feel what good deeds have I done in past that I have got such caring and loving husband.
Then he held me in his embrace which is my sweetest place and we slept peacefully.
He kissed my forehead before sleeping .

I smiled and closed my eyes

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I was in college sitting at a corner of canteen. My face was pale and I was really stressed. Everyone else was staring at me and pointing finger at me . They were all talking about me and laughing at me . I can't take this anymore .
After that video had released which Jacob's girlfriend had shot at the party, everyone thinks that I am a whore . They all point out me as if it was my mistake that Jacob tried to rape me. They think that I tried to seduce him.
My father had also got this news because he called me half an hour ago he got so angry to me that he has fixed my marriage after two days .He reprimanded me but never listened the truth.