♡ ³⁰

Finally--- backyard boy is published, btw

■■■■■

Bakugou was currently in your room. He was hanging out with you again like the usual. You were playing Among us in your phone, completely ignoring Bakugou since you were too focus on doing tasks. "You're playing that fucking game again." He said, glaring at you.

"What? It's fun." You muttered, sparing him a glance before you focused on your game again. "AWW COME ON!" you yelled when blue killed you. "I thought he was nice." you pouted.

Bakugou stared at your pouting face, 'cute' he thought. "Stop playing that game!" he exclaimed, "Then what am I going to do?!" You argued back. Bakugou growled and opening his mouth to say something but closing them again.

"Answer me, Lem!" you teased, Bakugou immediately growled when he heard your first nickname to him. "I told you to fucking stop calling me Lem." he exclaimed squinting his eyes at you.

You just chuckled and didn't say anything else. You lied beside him and just stared at his face. "stop staring, you creep." he mumbled as soon as he noticed your staring."Why do you settle with me?" you whined which made Bakugou frown.

"What do you mean, dumbass?" he asked, "I'm a lazy insomniac girl, and you settle for me. Go with Ochaco or Momo or something." You suggested. You immediately wrapped your arms around his waist and hid your face on his chest.

"You are such an idiot!" He exclaimed as he pulled you away from his chest so he could flick your forehead, "What was that for?!" you whined, rubbing your now aching forehead. "For thinking that you're not fucking enough for me." He muttered as he growled.

"But it's the truth..." you mumbled immediately hiding your face in his neck so that he could not have the chance to flick your forehead. "I just love you, fucking stick that to your brain!" he exclaimed, turning his head to the side to hide his blush.

Your eyes went wide when you heard what Bakugou said, you immediately pulled away and faced him. "You love me?" You asked. Bakugou immediately turned to you, his blushing face coming into your view.

"the fuck are you saying?" Bakugou denied. You poked at his sides which made him flinch. "I know you said it!" You insisted, "I heard you say it." You continued.

Bakugou just snarled at you before slowly nodding his head, "Aww~" you softly mumbled as you cuddled with him."That's it? 'Aww'?" He muttered, a frown etched on his face.

"I love you too" you softly mumbled as you looked at him, "I was so so scared when I acknowledge my feelings for you, like what if he doesn't like me back? what if i'm just going to distract him? A lot of what ifs were in my mind." You muttered.

"Don't fucking think like that, you're not a distraction." he muttered as he snaked his arms in your waist.

You just chuckled before you hugged his waist tighter. Bakugou leaned closer to you, his lips inches away from yours.

The two of you were about to kiss when Kirishima and the other's entered without knocking, resulting to Bakugou and you flinching.

"We wanted to hang out with (Y/N) too" Mina mumbled. "She's my bestfriend but you stole her away from me." She whined.

"Aww Mina, you're still my bestfriend." You said softly, removing your arms around Bakugou and getting up to sit with the others on the floor.

"Come here Bakubro! Let's hang!" Kirishima invited. Bakugou huffed before he stood up and walked towards your direction, shoving Kirishima away from you so he could take a seat beside you.

Mina and you talked to each other, catching up to some stories since you were always with Bakugou so you didn't have some time hanging out with Mina.

The Boys were teasing Bakugou like the usual until he gets angry and they'll stop. Bakugou was pretty annoyed the whole time since they disturbed the both of you.

Some hours later, you slept in your bed while the rest of the squad was on the floor. Bakugou was awake, staring at your sleeping form, a smile crept on his face. He took out his phone and opened Tik Tok and started recording.

He walked to your location and kissed you on your forehead, on the tip of your nose and on your lips before he ended the recording.

Then he typed, "1 month later, she's mine" as the caption. He smiled at the video before he uploaded it.

He climbed up to your bed and gave you one more kiss on the lips before he settled himself beside you. "I love you, (Y/N)" he mumbled before he drifted to sleep.

■■■■■

Shitty ending alert! Shitty ending alert!

It's finished! After 1 month! Thank you guys for reading this book, if ever you would like to read some of my stuffs.

I published chapter 1 of "Backyard Boy" which is another Bakugouxreader fic. You should check it out <333

I'm also trying to publish another book called "Serotonin" which is a Sero X reader.

Again, Thank you so much for reading this! I love you all so much! <333