5. Fake Love?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I said no!" I yelled at my mother and slammed the door to my room. I threw my bag on the bed and sat down on the floor. I buried my head in my hands and softly cried deep inside. I hated this life. Why won't anyone listen to me and support me? Why do they get to choose my future?

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was a message from Namjoon. I ignored it and threw the phone at the wall. Amazingly, it didn't break. After some time, I got up and picked up the phone. It had a huge crack on its screen. Great! Got to fix it later. I sighed and I switched it on.

Smarty pants 148

Remember to come tonight to my house.

Jungkook

Sorry hyung. I won't be able to make it.

I badly wanted to go, but I didn't have the courage to face my friends when I was in this type of condition. I didn't want to show my friends that I am weak and sensitive. The phone buzzed again.

Smarty pants 148

It's okay. But come next time.

I smiled. I bet he knows the reason. I am so glad that I have friends like them. I remember in my previous school, which was for 'very rich kids', the entire population were gold-diggers. Gold diggers in the sense, they loved money more than anything. Every thing we did or said resulted in betting on money. I was getting tired of this kind of a system and decided to leave that place for good. That's why I purposely failed in all my exams so that my parents would throw me to another school and I am happy that it was this one.

At the same time, I wasn't so glad. Everyone in the school were fake. All the girls would pretend to be someone else with me and someone else to their friends. I mean—why can't they stick to one personality? Is it so hard? Despite all the fake kids, I managed to meet real people and those real people are my real family. They are real and not those people who gave birth to me, who fricking want me to be the perfect boy, whereas my friends want me to be me.

I sighed and went to my study desk to finish my homework. It was better to do something productive rather than indulge myself in some emotional debate. I was just minding my business when suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I knew who it my mother who might have come to apologize for being rude and annoying, and then later, she would start talking about the same old shit. I didn't respond to the knocking. It was for the best. The person knocked again and I ignored it. The knocking turned to pounding, but still, I paid no attention to it.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE. SO OPEN THE DOOR AND STOP IGNORING ME, BASTARD."

Oh shit! I immediately rushed to the door and opened it revealing a pissed Yoongi. I chuckled nervously and he continued to glare at him with his dark, cold eyes.

"C-come in." I said and allowed him to enter my room. He immediately went and plopped on my bed. 

Did I tell that Yoongi has a weird obsession with my bed? Well he does. He almost comes here often for just sleeping on my bed and sometimes I would have to sleep in the guest room, without my parents knowing. If they knew that Yoongi slept in my room and not in the guest room, they would kill him and I included. 

I sighed and went back to doing my homework.

"Want to talk about it?" Yoongi asked me and I know what that meant. Yoongi, Suga and I have been friends for a long time. I guess I have known them for like 10 years now. They were my first best friends and they meant a lot to me. Even Namjoon was there and we became friends right next year. Jin and Hoseok became my friends when I was in middle school. So now, we are like one big, happy family.