CAPITOLO QUARANTASETTE- Love?

"I wanna spend my nights with you, my life with you." -Teyana Taylor

The Bronx, New York📍
3:15 pm
April 11th '19

"Like always Sabrina, you delivered!" Rheah praises her nail tech as she admires her nails, "These are so fire! And again, thank you so much for hooking me up with these new sets."

"It's no problem girl, you know I got you." Sabrina smiles while she records a quick video of the nails for promotion. "You know, you real blessed to have a man like Michael wanting to pay for them all the time," She compliments. "Shoot...you blessed to have Michael Bakari Anderson, period. I don't know how you manage to take a man like that off the market but teach me, sis."

The girls laugh and Rheah blushes at the comment. Despite the unknown circumstances, she truly was blessed to have Michael in her life.

"Girl, honestly, it amazes me too sometimes." Rheah shakes her head with a soft smile as she picks up her bag, "But, when I've figured it out, I'll make sure send you the notes, sis." She smirks, causing Sabrina to laugh.

"Alright now. I'm holding you to that, Rhee." Sabrina points at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

After saying her farewells, Rheah steps out the shop in search of Michael's car but does a double take once she spots someone else in front of her.

"Shaun?" She narrows her eyes in confusion at the sight of Rashaun leaning against the door of a shiny icy blue Rolls Royce Wraith. A few onlookers from the shop and on the street also take a moment to gawk over the sleek expensive car.

Looking up from his phone, Rashaun sends her a warm smile. "Afternoon, Miss Johnson."

Rheah gives him a confused smile. "What are you doing here? And why are you dressed like that?" She snorts.

She glances her eyes over him in amusement, studying Rashaun's outfit: A black and white fitted suit with a black tie and white gloves paired with a black chauffeur's hat that he had slightly perched on his head. He also had on crisp white airforces, his gold chains and his usual gold grills to complete the look because well, he is Rashaun after all.

"I am your driver for the day shorty," He smirks in the poshest British accent he could imitate. "Mr Anderson sent me to pick you up, he got something special for you and your journey starts now."

Rheah giggles, "Mickey put you up to this?"

Rashaun nods his head and opens the car door for her in response. Walking towards the car, Rheah sends him one last amused look before shaking her head and entering the Wraith.

Like she had suspected, the interior was just as beautiful as the exterior. Rheah couldn't help the wide grin that spread across her face as she made herself comfortable on the plush, white leather seats of the spacious, luxurious car. Her eyes take in the beautiful sight of the roof of the car which was twinkling with little lights that lit up like stars.

"Champagne, Ma'am?" Rashaun looks back, holding up a bottle of a chilled 1996 Dom Perignon Rose Gold Methuselah and a glass champagne flute.

"Ooo, don't mind if I do." Rheah grins as she takes the flute from his hand. She watches him open the bottle before he turns around slightly and carefully pours out some of its content into the glass.

After thanking him, Rheah takes a sip of the bubbly liquid as she leans into the seats.

"Oh Mickey, you never cease to amaze me." She mutters to herself with the biggest grin on her face.