Chapter 59

5 years later
Jimin POV
"Jiminie come on! We need to get school supplies for Cho-Hee!" "I cwoming daddwy! Jiminie nweed to gwet her weady." Cho-hee is going to kindergarten tommorow yes we are buying stuff the day before school starts and we need to buy her stuff. "Are ou weady honey?" She nodded while I brushed her hair.

She looks so cute! She knows how to talk now and her voice is so cute

She looks so cute! She knows how to talk now and her voice is so cute. "Mommy is Cho-Hee going to school?" "Es babwy ou gowing to schwool." She giggled and I was done with her hair. "Okway babwy wets go." She jumped up and ran downstairs. "Baby be cwareful." She walked slowly. I haven't been in little space as much as I used to but I do go in. I decided to get out of little space while we shopped so I can help out. When I do get out of little space I don't call him daddy but I do call him cute stuff like babe or honey stuff like that. "I'm coming!" Her bag that she takes everywhere with her because we bought it for her birthday was already downstairs. She always puts her jacket and snacks in there along with her juice boxes. I went downstairs and saw them waiting for me. We all got in the car and started driving to the store. "Are you excited honey to go school supply shopping?" "Yes mommy!" I smiled and saw we arrived at the store. Jungkook already got her out. Once we entered the store there was tons of kids with their parents and I saw they had shopping carts with school supplies inside. "Baby you ready?" She nodded and looked at all the school supplies. "Mommy this looks so pretty!"
2 hours later
We finished shopping and she got such cute things! We put them in the bags and paid for them. "Are you excited to start school?" She nodded and happily skipped to the car. "Thank you mommy and daddy!" "You're welcome." We both said. When we arrived home and got her supplies to label them.