thirty five

May 8, 2019

SELENE WAS STILL ASLEEP— CUDDLED IN HARRY'S ARMS.

Her breathing was light, the sound on her exhaling being heard every now and then. Her arms were wrapped around his bare waist while Harry's were wrapped around her shoulders. The twos legs were entangled in each other. Harry had woken up five minutes earlier but he didn't want to wake up her seeming that she had looked so content.

He moved his head away from the top of her head and studied her face. He could see the small freckles that were planted along her nose and cheeks. Her long eyelashes dropped down since her eyes were closed.

He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to his body. He didn't want to let her go but he knew that they had to get up eventually. He sighed and opened his mouth to speak. "Selene? Get up," he started. No response. He moved his hand towards her face and brushed his thumb across her cheek.

"Wake up Le," he said once more, the singer placing another kiss on her face. She opened her hazel eyes, making Harry smile. "We have to get up."

"No we don't," she muttered. The guitarist's hand moved to the top of his rib cage, it slowly going lower. Harry's breathing pitched as Selene's eyes stayed on his. "Easy doll," he said as he grabbed her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wasn't doing anything," she innocently said. He smiled. "You are a bad liar you know what right?" he teased.

"Can you at least go with it for once," she groaned. Now it was Harry's turn to scrunch up his face. "Can I go with it? You turn me down every time I say something a bit graphic," he retorted.

"Because no one wants to hear about how you lowkey have a pain kink this early!"

"I do not have a pain kink."

She smiled as she sat up. "You kinda do buddy."

The younger woman stood up and walked out of the room, Harry following her. "Explain how then," he said from behind her. She sat down on the couch and tucked her legs in. Harry sat down beside her, his attention on her.

"Fine. You pierced your ear and your pupils were fucking humongous. You barely even felt anything. Next, literally at the Met I said I would choke you and you said you would like it," she started, Harry interrupting her.

"Doesn't you saying that you would choke me mean that you have the kink?"

"No. I didn't mean it like that asshole. Now let me finish. Didn't you bring a collar to a photo shoot that literally did not need one?"

Harry tilted his head. "Did you do extensive research on my pain kink?"

"No I did extensive research on you before tour—" Selene started, her eyes widened as she realized what Harry said without even realizing it. "Wait! You admitted it!" she squealed.

"I didn't mean-"

"Yeah you did."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Whatever, go get ready."

"I thought our date wasn't until tonight?" she questioned.

"I might've set up other stuff for us to do," he smiled.  "Your sneaky you know that right?" Selene said as she got up.

"Yeah, I know."

Harry had rented a inside fucking skating ring for two hours. There was literally no one in the place except for them. Selene was shocked that he would do that. But, she understood why he did.  She knew that he liked to keep his personal life private. It wasn't something he always got as a celebrity.