Do you lift?

3rd person POV:

Soaring through the sky was a plane, on its way to New York City.

Sleeping on that plane was (Y/n). His companions on the other hand simply theorized about the reason drones were filming the battle between Jason and Justin.

Anna: Why were there drones there?

Marcus: I don't know. Maybe she wanted to film him beating or getting beat?

Anna: But isn't she, his grandmother?

Leona: The same grandmother that put her grandson and his friends into creates, then shipped them out to the US.

Leona: I don't think she gives a damn about his safety.

Anna: Why don't we ask (Y/n) about what he knows.

Marcus: Oh please. Anything he might have known, he's probably already forgotten it.

Marcus: Besides, I've known him for years, and not once have I heard anything about this grandmother.

Leona:(sigh)

Leona: The best course of action is probably to just wait until we get more information.

Leona: Because what we have now, is basically useless.

The three attempted to relax while the aircraft got closer to their next challenge.

(Opening theme)

New York, the Big Apple, this concrete jungle was such a large city it took a moment for the four to get a little used to it.

But once they were, the group wasted no time heading towards the location marked in their map.

Marcus: So where to, Anna?

Anna: The map wants us to go to a place called... "The lifters club".

Marcus: Pfft... Lifters club? What are they going to do, challenge (Y/n) to a lifting contest?

Leona: From what I know about Rum, I wouldn't put it past them, they're pretty eccentric people.

Journeying further through the city they soon see the gym in the distance but were stopped by a homeless man.

Homeless man: Spare some cash?

(Y/n): No.

Trying to move forward, the homeless man got in their way.

Homeless man: Got a cigar?

(Y/n): No.

Both (Y/n) and the homeless man become angry.

Homeless man: You want HIV?

The man pulls out a shard of glass.

(Y/n): Nice leg you had.

Homeless man: What do you mean had? I have both-

(Snap)

With a quick swing, (Y/n) kicked the side of the man's knee, causing the bone to snap and poke out of his flesh.

Homeless man: AAARRGGGHHH!

Marcus: Poor dude...

(Y/n): Don't pity him, this is a valuable lesson for him to learn.