Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.2 Yu Sheng

“Master, are you really sure about this?" Xiao Fei asked Yu Sheng nervous as the two walk in the streets in disguise.

The two of them just sneaked out of the Palace without informing the Empress and Emperor, if they ever get caught Xiao Fei is done for!

Yu Sheng was wearing her usual red robes, her figure like a jade tree as she walk the streets while fanning herself like one of those noble man in historical movies. Her fire like hair was pulled up and a flaming red flower pin put her hair in place.

While Xiao Fei on the other hand was wearing her usual black robes as she follows behind Yu Sheng who was walking leisurely looking here and there for some fun.

“What are you worrying about, Xiao Fei? As long as I am here nothing will happen to you!"

Yu Sheng pat her chest to reassure her coward of a guard.

"And what are you so afraid of? We had already sneak out of the Palace so many times now and not once were we caught."

Ever since Clear woke up in Yu Shengs body, she had started up a hobby of sneaking out of the Palace together with Xiao Fei to look for her Hubby.

Going out of the Palace was a new experience for her as she was introduced to the new culture opposite to what she knew.

“But what if we get caught this time?"

Xiao Fei could not help but lament, now, she really miss her previous Master who was both obedient and cute!

“Its just an if but if we really do get caught then just say that I forced you or I ran and you followed me so I won't get in danger. Easy, right?"

Yu Sheng smiled at Xiao Fei who was already on the verge of tears.

“Master." Xiao Fei cried.

“Enough of that. Come on Xiao Fei, lets look over there! "

Yu Sheng ran towards a red house with a flamboyant and extravagant style.

The red house was really fancy and eye catching but what caught Yu Sheng's eyes the most were the handsome men showing off their skin outside the red house.

Xiao Fei who was following behind Yu Sheng thought that she was referring to the candy stall but she didnt expect that it was that certain red house Yu Sheng was referring to.

Xiao Fei almost fainted in fright when she followed the direction Yu Sheng was pointing at.

“M-Master, your not referring to the Pleasure house, right?!"

Xiao Fei stuttered as she look at the Pleasure House and back to Yu Sheng.

"Master, lets go home!"

Xiao Fei quickly tried to grab Yu Sheng's hand afraid that the Pleasure House would taint her precious white rabbit into turning into a wolf.

A hungry wolf!

But before she could grab her hand, Yu Sheng was long gone from where she was standing and was already walking towards the Pleasure House.

“Young Miss!"

“Young Miss, would you like to spend time with me?

A swarm of locust immediately surrounded Yu Sheng the very moment she stepped in front of the Pleasure House.

Yu Sheng was bewildered when suddenly a bunch of handsome men clinged to her.

Her soul almost left her body from being so popular but she forced her soul back inside as she savored the moment of being a celebrity in this world. Is she?