43

Tobias decides we should sleep, it has been a long day after all.

When we are comfortable in bed, I watch Tobias as he sleeps, his chests expanding and contracting. His hair is messy and his shirt riding up by sleep. He left his shirt on because he couldn't be bothered to take it off and I, being not lazy, changed fully into a giant shirt and very loose jogging bottoms. I can't sleep at all tonight. The twins are kicking - alot. I clutch on to my stomach, as if to say stop. But they don't. I sigh quietly and turn over, facing the opposite way to which Tobias is facing. I almost groan in annoyance but I don't wamt to wake Tobias so I don't.

"Come on, let me sleep! " I whisper looking down at my stomach. They don't. Those little rebels. I can help it, I groan. I smack my hand to my mouth when I realise. Tobias shuffles and then turns over, facing my back, spooning me. I breathe out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I try closing my eyes but I end up turning over constantly until I turn fully on my side to Tobias. I rub my hands up his chest, seeing if he'll wake. He does.

"Tris?" He says with his voice heavily in sleep.

"Who else would it be?" I say annoyed.

"What's wrong?" He says genuinely worried. He opens his eyes and looks dowm at me.

"I can't sleep, they've been kicking ever since I tried to sleep..." I tuck my head into his neck. He shivers when I breathe down his neck. He pushes me away slightly and moves himself to my stomach level.

"Hey," He says, his warm hands move my shirt up. He places his hands on my stomach and frowns slightly. "Give your mummy a break, she wants to sleep..." He kisses me twice and the pulls my shirt back down. I grin widely. It worked. He stopped them kicking.

"It worked!" I throw myself into his chest. He laughs. "Thank you, Tobias." He laughs I don't quite understand why.

"It's my job to look after you, Tris." I nod and slide into sleep.

I wake with a start, I was dreaming and I knew the jump start was coming yet I still let it happen.

"You good?" Tobias asks me, coming into the bedroom.

"Uhh, yeah." I say slightly distracted.

"I was thinking we could have a stay at home day. I've already called in work to say 'I'm ill'."  I nod and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"That'd be great." I smile amd strech. I get out of bed to the cold reaching for me. Tobias takes me in his arms and seats me on the sofa. He runs out of the room quickly and comes back in with a blanket. I smile at him as a thank you.

"I've already been out, I brought breakfast back." I smile wider.

"Good."

"Well, my family needs feeding." I chuckle and stuff a muffin in my mouth. "You are hungry."

"I do have to feed three people." I say defensively.

"I guess you do." We laughs and I tuck into another muffin, this time a banana and walnut flavoured one. I cringe at the strange taste but I finish eating it anyway.

"I can't believe I'm here right now." I say unexpectedly and out of the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I'm here right now and can't believe it?" I say confused to his questioning.

"Why can't you?"

"It just feels so unreal. I never thought I was going to marry you...or have your children..."

"Well, you are and I'm incredibly happy about it." He rubs circles on my knee.

"That's good to know."

"You love me, don't you Tris?" instart to get nervous. What if he doesn't like me anymore? If he leaves me stranded with his twins?

"Of course I do, why?" I ask, wiping my hands on my jogging bottom pants.

"Because I want you to know I'll never leave you. I never want to hurt you. I'm promising to keep it like that."

"I thought you promised that on our wedding day?" I say laughing hard.

"I did, I'm promising you again...Reassuring you." We both grin and laugh.

Anyone seen Whiplash yet? Trailer looks amazing!! But slightly sad...

WHAT??! 20K!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! LITERALLY...OH MY PIE!!!!!!!!!