Lesson 101: How To Get Along With Your Sibling

"Okay. Are we ready to begin?" Beau asked as he sat in the den on Beast's chair, [Y/n] and Beast sitting on other chairs in front of him.

"Sure." [Y/n] said leaning on her palm, as Beast grunted in agreement.

"Okay first, I want you both to be sincere. When I ask a question, you answer honestly. I want you two to not fight for this to work. Don't do this just cause you want to break the curse, do this cause you really want to fix you relationship. Alright? Good."

The enchanted objects all stood nervously at the door, watching the three.

"Now the first step in fixing you two's relationship, is for you both to leave the past in the past. You both must forget everything that happened between you two before and focus on the now."

"That should be easy." [Y/n] said folding her arms.

Beast scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"What?" Beast asked feigning innocence.

"Why did you scoff?"

"I did not."

"Yes you did."

"I didn't."

"You literally just scoffed. It was so loud I'm sure the whole castle could hear it."

"Are you implying that the sounds I make are noises in this castle?"

"I don't know are they?" They started arguing.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." Beau said eyes wide.

                    **************
Step 2: Identify the root of the problem

"What exactly is the problem between you two? Why is it that you don't talk to each other, don't eat together, don't do things together? Is it because of the curse?"

"Oh he was always like this to me way before the curse." [Y/n] admitted.

"Okay, why?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him?"

"Okay Beast, why?" Beau asked Beast who looked at him hesitantly.

"It was her fault our parents died." Beast finally said.

"Oh, now that's a lie." [Y/n] said.

"No it's not."

"Oh?"

"You just had to ask for that ruby music box, didn't you?"

"How was I supposed to know that you had to across the mountains to get it?"

"Well, why wouldn't you know?"

"I was four."

                   ***************
Step 3: Communicate

"I have nothing to say to you." Beast said to his sister.

"Likewise." [Y/n] replied.

"Why don't you talk about your likes and dislikes?" Beau suggested already tired of the two.

"Oh I know what he likes. He likes brooding and being all rude and grumpy, going all 'I'm the Master of this castle, you better obey me or perish.'" [Y/n] said mimicking Beast in the last sentence.

"Well you like destroying my castle with your stupid paintings."

"Oh please, my paintings are the only things that bring life to this castle."