040

miya.

"bitch, we've just been gone for three days why the fuck are they acting as if we disappeared ten years ago and suddenly appeared again?," jiwoo mumbles in irritation.

everyone was staring at us as we walked down the school's hallway. most of them were judgemental looks to which we both don't know why.

"WE KNOW WE'RE PRETTY, YOU CAN STOP STARING AT US NOW," jiwoo yells as she flips her hair, making me hide my face in embarrassment. luckily, her sudden burst worked and people were no longer staring at us.

"that's better," she grinned and dusted her palms. she takes a good look on my face before bursting out laughing. i give her a confused look and she shakes her head, "i'm so sorry, i can't help it. everytime i look at your face, i remember the time you almost drowned"

a small giggle escape my lips, "it is kinda funny when i think about it"

"and taehyung kept apologizing, i'm bawling," she hysterically laughs, ignoring the amount of eyes that were watching her.

▪▪▪

"DUMBASS BITCH MIYA CAN'T SWIM"

and there, taehyung realized his mistake, "oh shit"

ji and tae looked at where jimin went to dive in and saw that he was already carrying his slightly unconscious sister.

"move out the way, please," he yells. luckily there weren't many people. jimin carefully places miya on the ground and the three of them huddle around her body.

jimin starts pumping her chest.

"what do we do now?," jimin says, panicked. "mouth to mouth cpr?," jiwoo suggests, eyes lighting up at the thought of taehyung having to put his lips onto her bestfriend's lips.

"does anyone know how?!," a panicked jimin asks the two and taehyung answers, "i learned about it a little bit"

jiwoo beams, "good enough! now do it," she pushes taehyung closer to miya's slightly unconscious body. taehyung shakes his head before slowly bringing his face closer to her while ji is watching closely.

"fuck i don't have my phone with me," she thinks.

just when their mouths were about to touch each other, miya coughs and water comes out, directly onto taehyung's face.

"MIYA," both jiwoo and jimin said at the same time. jimin was more of in a relieved tone while jiwoo's was in disappointment.

miya continued coughing and her brother assissted her in sitting down. "are you okay, princess?," jimin asked, genuinely worried. still coughing, she his sister nods her head.

"y-yeah, i'm fine," miya manages to choke out. jiwoo leaned closer to her bestfriend amd whispered, "you could've at least played unconscious for a minute or so. your mans was just about to put his lips on yours"

miya chokes and continues to cough more while jimin pats her back.

▪▪▪

"i'm so sorry, miya! fucking hell, i didn't know you couldn't swim! i can't believe you almost died because of me! i'm sorry, i'm sorry," jiwoo laughed as she imitated taehyung's apology. i giggled, "i guess it's kinda my fault for being eighteen but still can't swim"

we laughed in sync. jiwoo stopped and pointed to someone behind me, "hey, isn't that jungkook? the cute one who asked you on a date?," she questioned and i raised my eyebrow, turning around.

to my surprise, it was indeed actually jungkook and he was coming our way with his bagpack hanging off his shoulder. he waved at us, well, specifically me, "hey, miya," he smiled and i smiled back, awkwardly.

the last time we saw each other wasn't typically the best scenario with my brother threatening to chop his pretty little head off, "hey jungkook, what's up?"

"where were you the past days? i didn't see you as much," he asked with a small pout. i cooed, "i wasn't here. we went on a little vacation," i explained. jiwoo nodded beside me, "me and taehyung were there too," she made sure to add the fact that taehyung was with us.

i subtly rolled my eyes at her.

"oh, that seems like a lot of fun," he commented. "it was," i confirmed.

jungkook scratches the back of his head, "and miya, i came to tell you that the few days you weren't here, i realized some things," he began. jiwoo leaned closer to him while i asked, "and those things are?"

"that my feelings for you weren't as serious as i thought and i guess i don't really want to pursue anything serious with you, i'm sorry," he bit his lip while looking down.

i was in shock but regained my composure. i gave him a soft smile and said, "you don't have to apologize for anything, jungkook. i'm glad you came to tell me this instead of just avoiding me"

jungkook nodded, "but we can still be friends, right?," he eagerly asked, "please? i really enjoy your company and i bet we'll be really great friends," he goes on.

"of course we can still be friends!," i beamed and he smiled with a little hop done with it. "thank you, thank you, thank you! i thought you wouldn't want to be friends with me after what i said," he frowns and i squish his cheeks, "you're such a baby, of course not!"

he giggled, "now that that's settled, i have to go to my classes. let's hang out some time, okay?"

"sure"

he then stepped closer and kissed my cheek. he waved and started jogging away, "bye!"

"b-bye?," i waved back, shocked with how he kissed my cheek. once he was out of my sight, jiwoo chuckled, "that boy sure is touchy," she comments. i shrugged, "it's fine, i like that he's comfortable with me"

"you know, whatever just happened made me just stand with the notion that taehyung and you are really meant for each other," with her words, i blushed.

unfortunately, jiwoo saw that. her eyes widened, she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking my whole body, "is that blush i see???? are you finally believing the things i've been telling you???"

i coughed, "yeah about that, i guess i'm kinda liking him? i mean, he is cute and- he's uhm," i bury my face in my hands in embarrassment as jiwoo laughs at me, "you are totally whipped for that man!"

she wipes her tears, "never have i ever thought i'd see you in this state. i'm loving this right now"

i groaned and slapped my face, "while we were at that resort, i kept thinking that maybe liking him wouldn't be such a bad idea. i did some thinking and uh- i kept denying that i don't when clearly i do"

"and now you admit that you like him?"

"i guess," i mumble and my bestfriend cheers. "FUCK YEAH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!", she screams, "GO GET YOUR MANS, BITCH"

"i just hope everything goes well," i whisper with a smile on my face, finally admitting the truth.

▪▪▪

and she finally admits it smh smh

// miks