Chapter 45: This is Turning Into A Final Destination Movie

SO MANY MANY ERRORS IM SORRY. THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA RUSHED BECAUSE I'M REALLY REALLY SLEEPY AND I KIND OF OWED YOU GUYS AN UPDATE DUE TO 1 MILLION READS!!!

"You look like you fell off the wrong side of the bed this morning."

"The term is got up from the wrong side."

"It's Clara, I'm pretty sure we can make a safe assumption."

I roll my eyes sinking into the backseat of Samantha's car.

"You guys are brilliant friends, you know that right?" I pipe and Rebecca laughs.

"Must have fallen off the bed and realised that it was her time of the month." Samantha says.

I flip them off.

"Okay Sam I think we should lay off her." Rebecca says,"She's in a bad mood."

Oh you don't know the half of it.

"So I'm guessing this is a side effect of the fact that Jake is back?" Rebecca turns back and ask.

What happened to leaving me alone?

"As if he's worth even one second of my time." I snort and both of them exchange look.

"What?" I huff,"It's true."

"Look, Clara we are not questioning the fact that it's not true." Rebecca says calmly,"We are just asking what you think, now that he's back."

"Well he can go fuck himself." I say.

"You are one vengeful ex girlfriend."

"I was not his girlfriend."

I'm really a bitch during my time of month. Okay maybe not usually but combine it with Jake's, 'I'm a master at being a total dick and most confusing little shit ever' act, it became worse.

Alec had to go earlier in the morning to talk to the coach about something related to the game and funding, so he couldn't pick me up. I could have probably driven myself but then I wouldn't have an excuse to come back with Alec.

I was a needy girlfriend, sue me.

To be honest I was dying to see Alec. I had been in such a bad mood ever since my "talk" with Jake that I was losing it.

And it did not help that I got my period in the morning.

My grandmother had already left so I had spent my entire morning hunting for breakfast blatantly ignoring the note that said that I had could always go to Ashley.

But that would mean seeing him. And it would probably result me ending up in jail.

In the end I just gave up on the food and called Samantha and asked her if she could pick me up.

Jeremy had also gone for the meeting cause he was the vice captain. That meant that I had to deal with the both of them, my headache and my monthly visitor.

I was going to end up killing someone by the end of this day.

"To be honest she deserves to vent." Samantha says finally as he parks,"He's a guy who is an absolute ass. But I don't know why it's bothering you so much that he's back."

That makes the two of us.

"I don't know. I don't care." I say firmly,"Honestly I'm over this and I seriously don't want I talk about it because there is nothing to say."

"Fair enough." Rebecca says,"So are you going to the football game this Friday?"

"I don't know." I say,"I'm probably going to have to go for chemistry you know, I screwed up my practical, big time."