☽ 35 ☾

Jimin smiled when the squirrel ran up to him and climb up his arm. Its little furry tail tickled his skin. His eyes shifted upwards, trying to look for Namjoon and Hoseok. The other two were supposed to go check on the all the cabin on the outskirts of the circle and Jimin joined them as well. The silver head didn't have any training since morning as Yoongi hadn gone to meet Aviyanna and Ethan. So, instead of getting bored at the house, Jimin persuaded Namjoon and Hoseok to let him join. Well, all he had to was smile as he requested and the others agreed right way. 

But as of now, Jimin was thinking it wasn't such a good idea. Because... he was lost. 

He could've used his powers to locate the others. But he didn't want to resort to it since locating someone drawed a lot of energy. Jimin huffed, looking through the trees so is he could spot the others. Or at least Hoseok. 

Like, how hard can it be to see a blob of red hair in between greens?

Apparently, pretty hard. 

Jimin sighed, sitting down on an exposed root. The squirred on his shoulder squeaked and ran away. He pouted. Now, he was completely alone. 

"Guess, I'll have to wait till the others realize I'm not with them." Jimin mumbled to himself. 

Suddenly, he heard the sound of branch of a twig break. The silver head looked up and around trying to look for others. He opened his mouth to call for them, but something told him not. The pendant started to glow, along with the burning sensation. 

Jimin groaned. But his sound was overpowered by a laugh. 

A hyena's laugh. 

Immediately, eight hyena's shot out of the bushes and surrounded Jimin completely. The silver head gulped, trying not to panick. But with the way the hyenas were cackling while circling him was trigger his fight or flight response. Or, in this case, flight response. 

Jimin took in a deep breath, trying to find an opening. But even if there were many he could dash past, it was highly unlikely he would be able to outrun hyenas.

So, fight was it. 

The silver head twisted his wrist and opened his fist. Immediately, snowy white smoke emitted off his hand. The pendant glowing brightly behind his shirt. It created a shield around him. Jimin was unsure about using powers. The last time he did it, yesterday, was competely without his will. He was too furious and his powers amplified it. 

But at the same time, he heard a loud growl. Jimin chuckled, smirking when he recognized it. Orange and black zoomed past him and in front of him stood a familiar royal bengal tiger in all its might.

Jimin also noticed something unsual about the hyenas. Their eyes. It was greyish black. And as far he knew, hyenas were suppose to have light brown to blackish brown eyes. Again, Jimin heard a roar coming from his left and loud growl from his right. 

Namjoon and Hoseok.

Seconds later a lion and bear were standing by the tiger's side, glaring at the hyenas. However, just as Jimin was thinking they could take down the hyenas, around a dozen more showed up. And all of their eyes were fixed on Jimin. 

"Jimin..." Namjoon called, "Alert Jin's pack."

The silver head nodded and spun around on his heel. Just as he shot forward, the hyena's cried out loud and lurched forward. Jimin heard Yoongi roar, followed by a hyena whining. But he reminded himself to focus on getting out of this place and find Jin. 

Jimin sighed. What he was planning was risky but he had to do it.

He closed his eyes, focusing on his powers. He hissed in pain when his hearing capablities shot up. Slowly, he opened his eyes.