17.

"Perfect doesn't exist Taehyung, and I can see that you're trying so hard to find something that doesn't exist."

Taehyung scoffs loudly, "so you're telling me, that the taste of that in your mouth isn't perfect? This bangs differently." Flicking his blonde hair out of his eyes, Jungkook leans in closer, "yes Taehyung. I'm telling you, that this isn't the best flavour of ice cream! Mint chocolate chip cookie dough is probably one of the worst flavours! Who likes a mint flavored cookie? What's that? The sound of no one replying because they don't like that flavour!" Jungkook watches as Taehyung's eyes drip with sadness, staring at the mint ice cream in his bowl.

The two boys were now watching the sunset in the well lit diner, eating ice cream together, sitting in a window booth, across of each other. The scene was now set, all that was needed was a well written script.

Jungkook was trying not to leap over the table and attack Taehyung. Jungkook was more than furious at the fact that Taehyung thought that mint chocolate was one of the best flavours of ice cream. Like who wants something minty and cold in their mouth. That's like chewing gum and drinking water. A bad fucking combination.

And Taehyung, well for some reason, he was so upset that Jungkook didn't like the flavor of mint chocolate. It just tasted so unique to Taehyung, and not that sweet but not too strong. And Taehyung would just eat the ice cream whenever he'd feel down, or when he was happy. Ice cream was just a happy food for Taehyung. "Can you at least try it?" He asks softly, looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes, that were twinkling with the light reflections. And Jungkook didn't know why, but Jungkook almost felt compelled to softly take Taehyung's bowl, and to pick up the spoon, allowing some of the gentle green ice cream to melt on his tongue.

After a while of letting is swirl around his tongue, taste buds being overpowered with the cold, minty taste of the ice cream, Jungkook realizes that it's not that bad. The flavour isn't strong, but it's there. It's...almost comfortable, and it's unique. Taehyung, who was looking at Jungkook with expectant eyes, waits for the younger's new opinion on his favourite ice cream. "It's good. Really good," Jungkook says, smiling at Taehyung with a genuine and real smile.

"I knew you'd like it. People don't like it because it's green. But hey, I've got green hair and they still like it," Taehyung adds, taking another spoon of ice cream, slowly licking the spoon, allowing it to stay on his tongue a little longer than usual, before pulling it out with a pop. Jungkook eyes the spoon for a while before he mumbles, "shut up, you hair looks like snot."

Taehyung, with wide eyes, feels his hair, letting himself twirl his long fingers between his fading green locks, " 's not like snot, it's more like this ice cream."

For some reason, Taehyung was acting more like a child. And that made Jungkook adore the older in a cute way. If Jungkook had knew this from the start, he would have offered Taehyung ice cream from the minute that they had met. Sitting across from the mint haired male, Jungkook starts to really like the colour "mint", feeling familiarized with the dull but bright colour.

"Can I feel your hair?" Jungkook asks, reaching towards Taehyung. He meekly nods, allowing Jungkook to softly use his fingers to run his hands through Taehyung's mint locks. Eyes closing at the feel of Jungkook's gentle hands playing with his fingers, Taehyung relaxes into Jungkook's hold, immediately feeling comfortable.

The younger relishes in the feel of Taehyung's silk like hair, "wow..." Jungkook whispers, before finally sitting back in his seat, "your hair is so soft, you have to tell me what conditioner you use," Jungkook giggles, quickly finishing his melting vanilla and strawberry ice cream cake. Taehyung, who's now feeling so sleepy, just mumbles out an incoherent answer, to which Jungkook laughs loudly, "you like it when people play with your hair?"