Chapter 33

Rose stares at the massive ship if front of her in awe.

"wow, the Campania is so big" she says

"yes it is" Ciel agrees

Rose turns to see Sebastian lecturing the servants "make sure you all do your jobs while we're gone"

"yes sir" they reply

"well then.." Ciel puts on his hat "we're off"

"I'm so excited" Rose cheers happily

"We're here on a case Rosie, this isn't supposed to be fun" Ciel lectures as he walks up the bridge

"aw come on" Rose whines "we're only here cause you're concerned about Lizzy, we're not sure if this lead is even true"

"even so we have to make sure" Ciel tells her

Rose walks up the bridge next to Ciel while Sebastian and Snake follow behind them. They stand on the deck of the ship watching their servants waving goodbye.

"Young master! Young miss! Take care!" they shout happily

-

The siblings and their servants stand in front of a tear-eyed Elizabeth.

"I.. I thought I'd surprise you" Ciel greets

"Even though you said that you and Rose couldn't come!!" Elizabeth hugs Ciel "I'm so happy!!"

"Elizabeth!!" Lady Midford shouts "Please do not display such indecent behavior in public!"

"That's right Lizzy" Edward, Elizabeth's older brother, agrees "Moreover..."

Elizabeth happily hugs Ciel's arm

"I still haven't acknowledged you as my brother in law ok!!" Edward shouts "So get off her already!!"

Ciel sighs "come on brother, why are you still saying that" he looks at Marquis Midford who has a serious look on his face "M.. Marquis Midford, I have not seen you in a while. um..."

Marquis Midford suddently turned happy and hugged Ciel tightly "Long time no see, my future son! You're cute as ever~"

"Dear!!" Lady Midford shouts

Rose is just awkwardly standing in front of Sebastian

"Rose" Edward turns to her "nice to see you"

"hello Edward" Rose smiles

"Oh little Rose is here too~" Marquis Midford turns to her happily "look at you, you've gotten so big"

"Greeting Marquis Midford" Rose curtsied

"aw you're so cute~" Marquis Midford hugs her

Ciel smirks "not just me"

"shut it" Rose glares at him and Ciel chuckles

They all sit at a table together to eat, Snake stands behind Ciel as Sebastian stands behind Rose.

"Rose darling I'm so sorry to hear about your fiancé's death" Lady Midford says sadly "it must be hard on you"

"oh... yes" Rose agrees solemnly "I just haven't thought about it much"

"Have you thought much about a new betrothed?" Lady Midford asks

Ciel chokes on the tea he was drinking

"Ciel are you alright?" Elizabeth asks worriedly

"yes.." Ciel clears his throat

"If you'd like, our Edward could use a betrothed, we could arrange it" Lady Midford suggests

"M-Mother" Edward says embarrassed

 Ciel looks over "Lady Midford my sister-"

"Milady has a betrothed" Sebastian interrupts "so their's no need"

"Really?" Marquis Midford questions happily "how marvelous"

"Hm?" Lady Midford stares suspiciously at Sebastian who stares back, like a challenge