CHAPTER NINETEEN

TRINITY'S POV

"What do you mean Marco was here!" Lily yelled

"Shhhhhhhhhh" I told her to be quiet

"What do you mean Marco was here?" Lily whisper yelled this time.

"Listen. He came in few minutes ago. He was dressed as the doctor that asked you to leave us and not come back in" I paused for a while to observe them and saw that they looked at each other and back to me,paying attention. I  began again

"Marco was responsible for that little shooting session that happened. He confessed it all to me.. he.. he.. assaulted me.. he... he touched me in my private areas roughly. He claimed he'd come back to get me and that he's not done with me. He showed me an injection and said I'd sleep for 8 hours when he gives that injection to me and then he'd have his way with me whenever he wants to and however he pleases. He said I'm his sex toy,a worthless whore and that no man would ever love an ugly looking bitch like me.. he told me that he'd take me from the back if I played stubborn and the front if I'm a good girl. I'm scared.. I'm so scared.." They looked at me with so much worry and pity..

"Did he yunno.. uh... Force you to.... bed before now?" Leo asked

"No,he made attempts but they failed" Lily whispered while holding her sister..

" We need to get her out of here without raising suspicions" Lily said again

"But how?!" I asked completely uneasy.. I had just 3 hours till Marco came back. He said he'd be here by 10 and this is 6:50

"One thing is for sure we are not leaving your side" Lily assured her sister..

"Yes Tri. You will get out of here"  Leo echoed as well.

"How?" I whispered in tears again

"I have a plan" Leo said in a serious tone

"Well what is it"? Lily asked

"Damon" Leo said

At the mention of his name,my heart skipped a bit. I'm mad at him a little but I miss him so much. I really want to see him again.. I can apologize for being inconsiderate and we can be friends at least... I miss him...

"Damon?" I asked Leo

"Yes, Damon" he answered and stepped into the bathroom of the special ward given to me to make a phone call.

Damon??? Oh this is bout to be interesting.. my last updating for now..