Chapter 8

The sky was bright blue and shining. There were a few clouds to shade the people from the sunlight.

In an abandoned park stood a moderately large group of teenagers. The teenagers were holding cleaning material on one side and the other side had people cooking food, mostly barbecue. They were still quiet though, as if waiting to awaken the sleeping trio for a surprise.

"POP!"

"BAM!"

A few people were holding confetti rockets and let them explode on top of the sleeping trio. The Todoroki brothers were soon covered by confetti.

The three opened their eyes and immediately stood up. They went on a fighting stance. Shoto froze the ground also letting out a small flame, Touya let out his flames, and Kusuo observed the surroundings.

As soon as the twins saw who those people were, they glared at them. Touya was still pointing his flames at them but was stopped by the twins. Shoto said, "Stop it eldest brother. These are just our classmates."

The youngest twin sighed and shook his head. 'Good grief. These classmates are getting more irritating day by day.'

After they calmed down, they melted the ice on the ground. While they were melting the ice, the twins kept glaring at their classmates.

"What the fuck are all of you doing here?" Kusuo said in an angry voice.

Bakugo raised both of his hands and said, "Woah! There spicey pants. What got your panties in a twist?" He smirked.

"Hahaha!! Fine. Pikachu there found the three of you sleeping here and decided to call us. He even sent pictures of all of you here in our class GC." He showed them his phone where it showed that it really was that stinking Pikachu who took their pictures, he even has selfies with the trio at the background.

'I didn't sense him since I wore my germanium ring to prevent me from reading other people's minds.' Kusuo thought. 'Tch. And it was that idiot Pikachu of all people.'

Kusuo turned to face Denki and said, "So it was you..."

Shoto and Kusuo glared at him. They walked closer to him and whispered, "Delete your photos of us and the photos our other classmates have. You know the consequences if we see another of our pictures of this day."

Denki first deleted all of their photos from his own gallery first before going to his classmates.

He first went to Mina. "Mina, please. Please delete all of the photos I sent you in the class group chat."

Mina stared at him like he was an idiot, he actually is. "No way. I'm not going to waste these pictures of two of the most handsome guys in class.

A failure.

He next moved to Midoriya. "Please Izuku. Delete your pictures of those three right now or else I'll die."

Blink. Blink. "I can't do that Kaminari-san. Such valuable information should not be left unseen and deleted."

A failure.

Next...

....

....

Denki continued on with his pleading until he got to the last person. That last person is Bakugo.

Denki kneeled down on both knees and clung to Bakugo's shirt. "Please! Please O mighty king of explosion! I beg you to please delete their pictures!"

Bakugo bent down to the kneeling Kaminari Denki and said, "No way in hell Pikachu. Can't you see that this is blackmail material! I can use it in the future!"

'Actually, I won't use this for blackmail. This past week, I found out that I have a slight crush on that bi-colored four eyes. I'm just collecting pictures of him. I even saved the pictures in my laptop. Hehe.'

Too bad Kusuo didn't here him think of that since he was wearing his germanium ring. If only Kusuo heard him, he would blush a little bit. Turns out he has a slight crush on the angry Pomeranian too. The whole week that they have been hanging out and they got to know each other better.

Kusuo set a force field covering the whole park. It is invisible so the class didn't know about it. The force field basically prevents them from escaping through air or ground. It also prevents them from using their electronics while in the force field, since Kusuo modified the force field a little bit.

"Huh? My phone blacked out."

"Hmm? Did I not charge my phone?"

"Strange. I remember I charged my phone to 100% earlier before leaving."

"What the fuck! This phone is getting useless!" Bakugo said.

"Bro! Calm down. It seems like everyone's phone is also like that."
Kirishima tried calming the angry teen down.

"Yes, Kacchan. Kirishima-kun is correct. There's something suspicious happening right now. We need to find it out." Midoriya said. "And don't you find it strange that the lights outside of the park are still working?"

"Hah!? And how do YOU know that!?" Bakugo refuted.

"It's right there Kacchan." Midoriya pointed at the dirty, dusty road in front of the park. Above it hang the traffic lights, they were still bright and alight.

They were all looking around when suddenly, Kusuo brought out a wooden bat. Where did that come from?

Kusuo went and ran around hitting his classmates heads not too hard, just to change their memories. As soon as the bat touches hours classmates heads, their memories of that day changed. And since Kusuo has more control of his powers now than before, all of his classmates are going to have the same fake memory as to not cause a misunderstanding.

"Fuck! Shit! What the hell are you doing, shitty heterochromatic four eyes!" Bakugo was fighting back with his explosions. He was also the last one standing among his classmates excluding the twins.

"BAM!!"

"BOOM!!"

"You icey-hot twins!! Why the hell are you doing th-" Bakugo got cut off by Kusuo.

The youngest twin grabbed the explosion boys collar and wrapped his arms around his neck. He stood on his toes and... Kissed him. He was shocked. The angry blonde boy suddenly lost all of his anger. The taller boy grabbed the shorter ones waist and deepened the kiss.

Kusuo moved his hand holding the bat behind Bakugo and, "Bang!" Kusuo erased his memories, changed them to be the same as the others, and made Bakugo faint like the rest of the class.