45

" 𝑯𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 "

" 𝑯𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 "

I was sat twiddling  my fingers under the table, Mr Weasley had just come back, to our luck he was alive and okay. I still felt horrible but Mrs Weasley had insisted me I come and sit with them for the present opening. Mrs Weasley was currently handing out presents before she rushed over to me who was the other end of the table. To my surprise she handed me to presents the same kind of size, 'ones for Draco' She whispered. I bowed my head and opened them both, your classic Weasley knitted jumpers, one with a D and another with a y/f/l on. I smiled 'He'll love it' My eyes had welled up with tears, Mrs Weasley really didn't mind me dating Draco.

pop. The twins apparated to my end of the table making me jump, 'for Merlin sake' I muttered under my breath, 'present exchange?' George asked and I nodded firmly. They handed me a small dark rock, 'Its for our joke shop, but we wanted you to have the first ever product we came up with' I looked down at the small glittered rock. 'Its called instant darkness powder, helpful for a getaway' I smirked pocketed it thanking them. I reached into my other pocket and pulled out 2 tiny vials and handed it between them. 'Almost impossible to make, but my boyfriend is amazing at potions and I tried really hard' They nodded and then gasped realising what it was 'liquid luck' Fred whispered leaning closer to George and I so the others couldn't hear. I nodded 'use it wisely boys' They both nodded eagerly with huge smiles.

I walked over to the others with them and handed Ginny and Hermione their presents, Hermione teared the wrapping off and her grin spread wide, 'Books!' She squealed making me chuckle. Ginny then opened hers and frowned at the blank book, I leaned over 'tap it and say polacotis and it gives you advice on a situation, made it myself for when I'm not there to help' Ginny wrapped her arms around my neck. 'thanks y/n/n' I dipped my head and walked back over to where I was which was now joined by my Godfather. 'To y/n and Harry' Mr Weasley chanted raising his glass, I cringed a little turned away as everyone repeated our names, conversation broke out and I let a grin take over my face as I looked at Sirius. I touched my necklace, just like I did whenever I thought of him considering he got it for me two years ago now.

'You really disappearing for the next week?' Sirius groaned and I hit his arm, 'yes!' He swung an arm round me pulling me into his side, he placed a kiss in my hair. 'I just don't want you to get hurt.' I sighed, 'Sirius there are 5 of us we'll be fine' He huffed but didn't answer knowing I would be okay. 'I love you y/n/n. Just like I loved your father, I miss him but I worry about you because you can be just like him, and I love you for that. You're like my daughter' I let a small smile play at my lips. No one had said that to me before, not that I could remember. Not a single person had told me they loved me not ever, not in a romantic way or a platonic way not even in a family way like Sirius just had.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him, still battling with myself about what I would say in return, 'I love you too Sirius' We both stood watching everyone else smiling and opening presents, we stood in a comfortable kind of silence, a silence I could bare. 'want some alcohol' I hit his chest 'Sirius' I then cracked a smile, 'yes though I would' We sat opposite one another drinking the pink substance he had just poured for me, the trio had wandered off upstairs the others roughly doing the same. 'I don't think I'm evil' I stated after a while.

'It's just I've been thinking back to something Hermione said to me ages ago, I couldn't be that bad because she had seen me care and giggle; Merlin she even suggested she had seen me love. Maybe Buckbeak but whatever. After all this time I think she's right, I'm not the evil twin. I'm just y/n because I can feel' Sirius held my hand over the table. 'We already knew this' My voice was tired from all that talking but I spoke again. 'Then why add me to the order?' He chuckled loudly and Mrs Weasley perched next to him also smiling, it was weird to see them smiling together. 'Because you truly are a fighter' She grinned at me, Sirius nodded agreeing. I smiled, 'I guess I am a little' They both rolled their eyes at my stubbornness.

'Seriously though y/n/n, we always knew you were a fighter and we believed in you and that you'll pull through' I gulped holding back tears at the nice things being said to me. 'I don't know what I'd do without you two, Remus too. You're like the parents I needed' Molly moved over holding my cheeks in a firm grip. 'You are family y/n no matter what' Sirius hummed, 'We are all a family' I smiled weakly thinking deep about how badly I needed them. 'Right I'm going to grab my bags' I stood insinuating I was leaving to go upstairs. 'Fine, then we'll take you' I giggled and ran up the stairs taking them two maybe three at a time. I was so excited for the next week or so it would be great. I almost fell in my room before packing a few more essentials like my toothbrush and what not. I walked out to leave when I thought of the conversation I just had. 'I'm a fighter' I reassured myself. 'I am a fighter.'

[A/N] 😌😃