the burrow

it was almost christmas time and i had no where to stay for christmas break so i was just planning on sleeping outside of hogwarts, and getting food from hagrid. Ron was going to the burrow for the winter break, god, i wish i had his family. i've known him since i was 11 so i've seen his family a few times. his mother was the kindest person i have ever known. ginny was amazing, and the twins were awesome. i just wish i had a family like that. i walked with ron to the train station. right before he got in the train his hair wisped and he turned his head. "y/n.... do you want to come to the burrow with me? my mom and family have always loved you, just come stay with us!" said ron in his shrill begging voice. "oh.. i don't know.... i- i'll be intruding your mom won't excoect me i just—" my words were stopped by the train horn. "y/n! please! i wanna spend time with you!!" ron shouted. you ran with the train as fast as you could. ron's arm was just long enough to reach you. he swoop you into the train. "y/n, you must always make things complicated, must you?" said ron. you smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. he looked at you with pure love in his glassy eyes.  he hugged me laughing, and pulled me to his seat. no one else was in the seat so me and ron just cuddled, closed the train door, and listened to some music. i fell asleep in his shoulder, and woke up to his raspy voice. "we're here" he said as we arrived. as we walked to the front of the train to get off i realized we were the only ones left on the train.  as we got off we were holding hands but i quickly realized that he was trying to pull his hand away as we got closer to his home. "ron. do they know we've been together for four months?!" i said "eeh,..... nope" said ron. "ronald billius weasley i'm going to kill you!" i said as i was giggling. i knew he had trouble getting personal with his family so i didn't care.   ofcourse it upset me, but i understood. me and ron got to the burrow and mrs. weasley was standing there.  "y/n!!!! my dear we haven't seen you in much to long!!" said molly weasley "i know, i've misssed you all so much!! ron offered me to stay!" i said  "we'll come in i've just made dinner!"
dinner was pumpkin soup, beans, homemade rolls with honey, and for desert there was custard. i was so happy to be here. but, i really want them to know, that i am in love with their offspring, that would be nice.

3 hours pass

for hours i had been talking to everyone, just hoping that ron would bring it up. he didn't. mrs weasley offered me the couch, but i knew that thing was like rocks. before i could say i would get a blanket and sleep on the floor ron chipped in. " she can sleep in my room." there was a silence. "on the floor of course." ron said. i was sad that he didn't just say the first sentence.