(Chapter 27) When It Comes To You

Katelyn P.O.V

"You done question 7?" I ask.

"Katelyn-Chan, Kawaii-Chan is in a different year to you so Kawaii-Chan doesn't have the same questions as Katelyn-Chan" Kawaii-Chan frustratingly says.

"Sorry Kawaii-Chan, I'm just used to studying with Y/n" I say sadly.

"Where is Y/n-Senpai anyway?" Kawaii-Chan asks. "Kawaii-Chan thought Y/n-Senpai has a free period now"

"She did, but she's got witchcraft with Lucinda instead" I say frustratedly.

"Kawaii-Chan is sorry that Y/n-Senpai isn't here instead of Kawaii-Chan" Kawaii-Chan says sadly.

"Its okay Kawaii-Chan, spending time with you is actually pretty fun" I say reassuringly.

"Kawaii-Chan also hasn't spent much time with Y/n-Senpai either. I miss her" Kawaii-Chan says honestly.

"As much as we want to spend time with her, we do have to respect what she wants to do" I say in an attempt to comfort her.

"Kawaii-Chan just doesn't want to lose Y/n-Senpai"

"Neither do I Kawaii-Chan. But have you told her how you feel?" I ask.

"Kawaii-Chan hasn't had the chance to"

"Well next time you see her, just tell her. I'm sure she'll listen" I say.

Kawaii-Chan wipes a tear from her face and looks at me with a sincere smile. "Thanks Katelyn-Sama"

Spizaz

A flash of purple fills the room and we both quietly look away.

Thud

We look back to see Y/n on the table, face down. Looks like she just fell.

"Ouch" She mumbles.

"Is Y/n-Senpai okay?" Kawaii-Chan asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" Y/n says as she rolls off the table and holds her head.

"Y/n what was that?" I ask.

"A teleportation potion"

"Why did you drink a teleportation potion?" I ask in shock.

Burst

We look back to see Lucinda burst through the door and run over to Y/n.

"Oh that's why" I say frustratedly.

"Are you okay" Lucinda asks as she looks Y/n up and down for any signs of injury.

"I'm fine, just fell on the table" Y/n jokes.

"Why did you make her drink a teleportation potion?" I say, still frustrated.

"She didn't make me, I chose to" Y/n interrupts.

"And what if you teleported into a wall, or really high in the air, or in front of a car" I shout.

"Well the good thing is that I didn't" Y/n jokes.

"Y/n you could have gotten seriously hurt" I say angrily.

I get cut off by Y/n pulling me into a tight hug. "Katelyn it's okay. I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me" Y/n says sincerely.

We separate and I feel myself impediment wanting more.

"We got to get back to the lesson but we'll see you guys later okay?" Y/n says.

Kawaii-Chan stays silent and I stay at a loss for words. Y/n and Lucinda both leave and Kawaii and I silently get back to work.

Y/n P.O.V

"Y/n! Can you come down and help set the table" Mom shouts.

"Coming" I shout as I finish doing my hair.

I grab my hoodie and take a quick glance at myself in the mirror to make sure I don't look terrible, then I run out and quickly head to the kitchen and grab some plates.

"Someone's excited" Mom jokes.

I just smile to myself and continue working. I suddenly hear the door bell ring and run to the door with high hopes.

I quickly open the door.

"Hi Y/n" Aph greets.

"Oh. Hi Aph. Hi Mrs Aphmau's Mom" I greet.

"SYLVANA" I hear my mom shout.

"Oh no" Me and Aph both mutter.

"ZIANNA" Aph's Mom shouts. "GIRL ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU"

"SAME HERE GIRLFRIEND, NOW COME OVER HERE" Mom shouts.

Sylvana walks off and me and Aph look at each other, giving the other the, It's gonna be a long night, look. Aph walks in and we head to the kitchen to finish setting up.

Suddenly I hear another ring of the door bell. I quickly drop my plates and run over to the door. I open it as quickly as I can and see.

"Lucinda"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"You look really pretty" She shyly says.

I blush. "You look pretty too"

We both stand there in silence, both scared to say anything but also quietly admiring the other.

"Oh you should probably come in" I joke.

"Yeah it's really cold" Lucinda jokes as she steps in.

I grab her hand to help her in, then I go and shut the door. When I pull back, me and Lucinda are inches apart.

Snap

We both turn and look over to see Mom, Sylvana and Aph all standing behind a camera. I go to speak but get cut off by Lucinda's lips gently crashing down onto my check.

Snap

The picture is of me and Lucinda stand in front of the front door. Lucinda is leaning down slightly to kiss my check and has her hand on my other check. You can tell she's smirking and my face is bright red. Lucinda's wearing a blue shirt with a black skirt and an orange scarf round her neck. I'm wearing a F/c dress with a black open hoodie on top.

Garroth and Vylad come running down stairs to see me as a blushing mess.

"Awwww" They all say.

Mom chuckles to her self then starts dishing out orders. "Okay dinner will be in a few minutes so finish getting the table ready. Garroth, you go get your brother"

"He's not here" Garroth says.

"Where is he?" Mom asks.

"He said he was going out and that he'd be back for dinner" Vylad says.

Zane P.O.V

"You know due to some recent developments, I've decided that it's finally time. Your sister really got to me and I think that I haven't exactly been fair on you. I didn't even give you a really chance. So I am now" Gene says. "Zane Ro'Meave. Welcome to the shadow knights"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

I'm sorry. I know that was a big cliff hanger but it needed to be done. In fact I'm not sorry. (Evil Laugh). Oh also do any of you like Rwby? Cause I do. And I'm working on a Rwby fanfic right now. It's about my own team and their adventures. So look forward to that if you want. Don't know when imma upload it though. Anyway that's all for now.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading