𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"WHAT ARE YOU guys dressing up as for halloween?", lily asked, clearly very excited for the floating pumpkins and skeleton cookies that are only served at the halloween feast.

"student debt. can't get scarier than that", ron answered as he flipped through his notes to study five minutes before class started.

some days professor flitwick liked giving out random pop quizzes, but if you truly observed, you would realize that it happened on every other day of every other week.

lily would've told ron, but a little studying never hurt anyone.

"perhaps a firefly", luna responded as she then turned left to go attend her class.

"myself", draco answered as he held onto lily's hand.

lily was perhaps the only reason draco would ever walk near harry and his friends without trying to purposely trip them or taunt them.

"hey! you can't do that", lily pouted.

"what? why not? I'm scary!", draco said.

ron snorted, making the boy shoot him a glare.

"exactly! which is why I'm going to go as you! so could you buy me some slytherin robes please?", lily sweetly smiled, batting her eyelashes.

draco scoffed.

"what do you think I'm made of? money?!"

"well considering you bought the whole slytherin team a new broom just so you could be the slytherin seeker—"

"shut it mudbl—half-blood! I wasn't talking to you", draco sneered, making hermione roll her eyes.

if it weren't for lily, hermione would've already hexed the cocky male.

the five arrived at professor flitwick's class, with lily happily humming to herself as she sat next to draco in the back of the room.

ron silently pumped his fists in the air as he realized there wasn't a pop quiz when professor flitwick's back was turned.

lily quietly giggled as she started sketching her halloween costume on a sheet of parchment with her smaller quill.

"those don't look like the slytherin robes", draco mumbled as he glanced over at the girl's sketch.