XIV. | FOURTEEN

mentions of blood ! (and lots of it)

— THE ACADEMY ;

Five knocked before entering Klaus's room. He sat on his bed trying to knitting something.

"Get up. We're going." Five told him.

"Where?"

"To save the world."

"Oh, is that all?" He remarked sarcastically while starting to get ready to leave.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked and began pacing the room.

"Yeah, so?"

"So, it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened. But Dad, he can't time travel." Five explained. "How'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

"Well, you know..."

"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical," Five cut him off, "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." He joked as he slipped his shoes on.

"Me too, but what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"Yeah, but knew how?"

"No idea," Five answered, "But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home and Y/n, she never left. But we're all here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh, yeah? What, like, the three of us?" He asked, the third member being Y/n.

"Y/n went with Diego and Allison to do something."

"Oh, so then the two of us?"

"Well, ideally, no, but gotta work with what I've got." He sighed as they left Klaus's room.

Diego ran down the hallway and took a sharp turn into his bedroom to grab his knifes.

"Where have you been?"

"Jail - long story. Where's Luther?" Diego asked as he rushed around the place.

"Haven't seen him since breakfast." Five answered, looking at Klaus questioningly.

"Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Klaus joked, crossing his arms.

"Shit," Diego muttered, looking up at Five, "Allison and Y/n are in danger."

-

Y/n and Allison stood in the hospital room assigned to one of the men from the accident last night. The patient slowly woke up, surveying everyone in front of him.

"Who," He began weakly, "Who are you?"

"I'm sergeant Cheddar and this is... my associate." The officer concluded while gesturing to Allison.

"And the kid?" He pointed to Y/n weakly.

"Uh, I'm here for her," Eight pointed to Allison "To take a few notes."

"We just have a couple of questions for you."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No trouble, nothing like that. I wanted to ask you about the accident in the bearskin tavern parking lot last night."

"It was no accident." The patient admitted.

Y/n stepped closer, "What do you mean?" She asked while Allison pulled her back, not wanting to break their cover.