《Chapter 18》

Third person's p.o.v

All the Romano brothers look up, flabbergasted by what they saw. Who they saw to be exact.

Standing there was none other than Vanessa. She stood there a slight smirk on her face.

"Suprised you didn't chicken out, brothers." She says with that same dark smirk on her face.
"Y-You're the world's strongest mafia's leader?" Leonardo asks still shocked. "What do you think?" She asks with a brow raised.

"Yes. I am the leader of "The devils Eye" mafia. I destroyed your mafias people today." She admits.

The Romanos stood there speechless. What else are they supposed to do when their younger sister is the leader of the world's strongest mafia and completely eliminated their mafia?

Ethan's p.o.v

What the f*ck?

Our sister is the leader of the strongest mafia?

No wonder she could lift Jason of the ground..I just never expected her to be that strong..

I tried reading her but her expression stayed the same. She stood there full of confidence and determination with a dark expression which seemed to never change.

Why can't I read her? I've read thousands of people and made them speak. I've frightened all of the people I've come across.

But not her.

Does she want revenge? For bullying her?

Is that why she destroyed our mafia and injured us?

"Why?" I ask and she looks at me. "Why did you destroy our mafia? Is it because of what we did to you?" "That's one of the reasons." She answers. I look at her face to see if her expression changed but it remained the same as ever.

That's only one of them? What's the rest?

I decided not to ask these questions and went for something else instead.

"Why didn't you kill us while you had the chance? You could've killed us and taken everything we had. Why didn't you do it?"

I was trying to hide the anger I felt inside when I asked this question.

She's a sl*t and a gold digger just like her bloody mom. Why wouldn't she take the chance?

She rubbed her chin and her smirk mafe it's way back to her face. "That's too boring now,isn't it?" What the-

"I could just kill you but that'd be no fun."

"What are you planning to do?" I ask looking at her dead in the eyes. "I wanna make your life hell. I wanna make you regret everything you've done to me. Everything you've done to me and.." she paused in between. Huh?

"I'm gonna make you regret living. Just remember that." She says and then leaves the warehouse leaving us there lost in thought.

"Do you know what she's thinking?" Luca asks. "No." I say making them silently gasp. "But you've read everyone we've come across...why not her?" Romeo asks and I just sit thre silently.

Why can't I read her? What was she going to say?

Vanessa's p.o.v

"I wanna make your life hell. I wanna make you regret everything you've done to me. Everything you've done to me and..." I paused in between after realising what I was gonna say.

Me and mum..

That's what I was going to say.

They've done everything to mum. They ruined her life. Them and their b*tchy father. It's because of him that I have these scars. Because of him I've suffered all this pain.

It's all because of them and their father!

My mum gave her heart and everything for them. But what did they do?

They ruined her life. Ruined both hers and mine.

That's why I want revenge.

"I'm gonna make you regret living. Just remember that." I say before leaving. I don't wanna stay there any more. I'll end up killing them or injuring them badly.

And I can't do only that.

Jason's p.o.v

"I can't read her. She's like a robot." Ethan says.

What the actual f*ck?!

That b*tch..she..she's just unreadable.

Not even Ethan, who's read people like an open book, couldn't read her.

"Shes capable of way more than I thought. Be wary of her." Be wary of her? Ethan would never say that!

"Dont you know what she's done?!" I yell angrily making them look at me. "It's because of her that mum left! It's because of her that dad was in danger! Everything happened because of her! She's only capable of seducing people! That's all that f*cking b*tch did in the past!"

I was about to yell more but Ricardo put his hand in front of me, indicating for me to stop. I obeyed him.

"Just listen to me." Ethan says with a demanding tone. "Be wary of this girl."

I listen knowing that i shouldn't argue with Ethan.

But on the inside I'm raging with anger.

That b*tch seduced hundreds of people and had s*x with them. Thats why dad was always in danger. She seduced mafia gangs and lead mum into leaving us.

We've suffered because of her. Why must we stay silent and be careful of her?

She's only capable of seducing people.

Authors Note

Hey guys! It's your annoying author! Sorry for not updating for so long! 😢😢

I had no lights the whole of yesterday and I only got it today...I had to live in the dark. (Not like I don't already do...JK😂😂)

Anyway, I'll update as much as I can. And I will try and keep on track again.

If you guys have any questions, ask me. Sorry for the errors. I still have tests going on and I'm so tired.

Anyways..

What do you think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Do you think what Jason said is true?

Did Vanessa really do those things?

What do you think about the following characters :

Vanessa

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Like,vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxx

♡♡

Laaiqah

😂😂😂