18.

Jungkook moans into Taehyung's lips, which the older gladly swallows into his own mouth. Fingers gripping Jungkook's waist tightly, Taehyung almost bucks his hips up, almost losing the tiniest thread of control that he was so desperately hanging onto with a plea.

Confused?

Let's back up a bit to get you all on the same page.

After spending mindless hours talking and getting to know each other a little bit more, Taehyung and Jungkook decided that it was time to leave the diner that they had accustomed to, and now they didn't want to leave. They just wanted to spend the rest of the night eating ice cream and chatting away. But the stars and moon that were shining up in the sky told them different, and alas, it was time to go home.

And that they did.

But the goofy smiles that had remained from traces of the night before stayed on their faces, and was yet to leave; for the rest of the night the both of them just tossed and turned in bed trying to figure out why they were so giddy. It just didn't make sense anymore. Maybe it was the two bowls (or four in Jungkook's case) of sugary ice cream running through their systems.

Yeah, that must be it.

It obviously wasn't the fact they genuinely enjoyed spending time with each other, or the fact that Jungkook would shamelessly flirt with Taehyung (knowing that he's straight), or the fact that they both knew that they wanted to spend the night just talking, or maybe it was the fact that before they went their separate ways they had promised that they'd do this again.

Meet up for ice-cream, talk, and just have fun, forgetting about all of their worries that waited for them outside of the diner.

Although the two were very different people, that led very different lives, and were in very different situations, they both couldn't help but feel that as friends, that were able to offer advice to each other, they were just perfect for each other. And getting past the asshole demeanours, and Jungkook's sassy attitude, they were both just two very sweet, and very lost teenage boys, whose dream was to run away to a beach and just bask in the sunshine.

A dream so simple wasn't something that they could ask for so easily though. They knew that they'd both get sneered down at for having such a silly dream... although it wasn't too much to ask.

Taehyung and Jungkook went home that day feeling as if they had each other. Even if they didn't know each other for long, they could come back to that diner, and just forget the problems, the worries, and just remember something funny or weird about each other to talk about for a full hour.

And the next day was the same.

At the end of their "club" meeting, Jungkook had shyly walked over to Taehyung, heart racing, fingers shaking. He was scared that Taehyung was just going to reject his offer of going to the diner again. That was one of Jungkook's fears, having fun with someone and then it turning about to be fake and not real at all.

"Hey Taehyung?"

Taehyung turns around, mid conversation with Namjoon, to look at the slightly shorter, honey blonde boy that was standing in front of him. "Hey Jungkook! What's up?" Taehyung turns around completely, disregarding Namjoon. The purple haired boy sighs loudly before walking over to Jin.

Jin scoffs when he sees the younger sit next to him, before getting up and finding a new seat that was far, far away from Namjoon. The audacity.

"Well...I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to the diner again, of course you don't have too," Jungkook pauses, waiting for Taehyung to answer, and when the older takes too long to answer, Jungkook just panics, "you know what, it's fine, why did I even ask you? You probably have plans, it's fine, okay why am I still here? Okay bye!" Jungkook rushes out, fumbling over his words multiple times, before he finally decides it's time to embarrassingly walk away from Taehyung with his head held down from the shame.