chapter 3

miraan was sitting in the bar area with a glass of scotch in his hands, when irtaza came there. 

"Saeen , its taken care of " he informed with his eyes down casted. 

" this is the reason, I dont want any addict under my command. Even though the information wasnt much, but even that wont have been leaked, if not for his ice addiction." Miraan stated in a cold voice.

"Saeen! i will make sure that there isn't any " irtaza said quickly. he knew his boss well, if things werent done the right way, he took things in his hand, and after that even innocents had to worry about themselves. 

"good! we will leave in the morning for Jamshoro." Miraan said as he got up. he had enough for the moment , he needed to sleep at the moment. 

" Miss Kanwal had called multiple times ....... " irtaza informed talking about one of his mistresses, who was also a top model. 

" i dont have time for all this right now ! " miraan replied not bothering to turn. they knew their place very well, he didnt understand , why they even bothered to call. he never met them according to their requests, It was always his wish, his need. 

Irtaza saw his boss leave as the phone rang, it was Kanwal again. He picked it up with a sigh. " when can i meet him ?" she asked. 

" mam, he doesnt have time right now, i will contact you once he is free" irtaza said with a patience. 

"you are of no use!! give me his personal number " kanwal practically growled. 

" sorry mam " irtaza said and ended the call. Miraan rohero's personal number was only for his family or closest friends, not for his mistresses.

Irtaza didnt bother picking up the call again. he knew that miraan would want her, he would come right away didnt matter what happened. that's how all his mistresses were. 

" power really is everything " irtaza muttered to himself as he thought about how his boss was , and still these models ,actresses did everything to please him. 

next morning, miraan left for Jamshoro with irtaza and his guards. everyone was ecstatic to see him, when he reached the haveli .it was made in old style with a long driveway and a fountain in mid. but it had all kind of comforts a person could ask for.

" Assalamu alaikum! Ammi " he greeted his mother as he bent his head in front of her . 

" Walaikum Assalam " his mother replied as she ran a hand over his head. she was seeing him after many days, it was his routine but she still missed him . 

" let me make breakfast for you " his mother said getting up. 

" just tea, Ammi. me Dada saeen se mil aun ( i will go and meet grandfather till then)"miraan said as he got up straightening his black shalwar kameez. his well grown brown beard was looking even more attractive today. 

he entered his grandfather's room after knocking. His legs had been paralyzed for years now, but recently , he also had been having some heart issues. 

Miraan asked about his health after greeting him. 

" Like usual , I am not getting any younger " his grandfather said, making Miraan sit near him. Miraan had seen his grandfather change so much , with each passing year, some of the hardness left his face. 

For Miraan , he always had a soft spot, he was the only son of his parents. His uncle didnt have any children. 

Miraan spent sometime with his grandfather, but then had to leave, as he had somethings to take care of. His father and uncle usually handled political matters and their area. He was the one who made sure that everything was in control.

Miraan met his aunt on his way out. she had been like a second mother to him . he had received all the love being the only child of the house. 

Miraan met his father and uncle at dinner .

" did the issue got solved in karachi?" his father asked. 

" yes" miraan replied , getting a proud approving nod in return.

he and his uncle( Daem rohero ) talked in the study for sometime after dinner. they had always been closer , more like friends. 

" uncle , you look worried, is there some issue ? " miraan asked after sometime, daem rohero gave him a sad smile, he admired and hated at the same time, how his nephew could see everything without even trying. he had everything what he needed to take over the family one day. he was the perfect son, perfect nephew, and a perfect boss.

Daem only shook his head, not having the energy to say anything.

-----------------------------

Wo meri muhabat bhi thi adat bhi

Mene apny apko hr trhn se aziat di he

_________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.