🐢91🐢

No one's POV

AN: I got this idea now so you need to know that this chapter is happening right after Yesung's birthday.

Two men arrived to take the bouncy house away, which isn't very well met. Yesung loves the bouncy castle and starts to cry after the men start to pack it. His mommy can't calm him down, nothing is working so Heechul takes him in a near coffee shop to eat something sweet. After the men left with the bouncy castle Siwon went into the coffee shop too.

They sit and drink coffee while Yesung eats a muffin with strawberries and drinks mango juice. Then they enjoy a short walk across a park and after that go home. Words can't describe their surprise when they spotted a wooden playhouse standing in their garden. The playhouse is big enough for an adult, but still looks very cute. The problem is that they didn't buy it and after few short calls they know that their friends also didn't buy it. On the other hand Yesung doesn't care, he runs to the playhouse and starts to explore it and immediately falls in love with it. The only other person who has keys is Leeteuk so Siwon calls him and ignores that the man is working. Siwon asks him if he bought it and Leeteuk is silent for a few seconds.

"No ... Shindong bought it."

After hearing Siwon's silent Fuck Leeteuk quickly hang up and doesn't answer their calls. Heechul feels anxious when he imagined that Shindong was here and even left a gift for Yesung.

"This must end. Right now!"

Heechul runs to get Yesung out of the small house and the little one starts crying and fighting with his mommy.

"Yesung! You can't play with it!"

Yesung is crying while Heechul carries him in the house and reaches his hands toward the playhouse.

"Why?"

Heechul stops after hearing the easy question. Yes, why? He can't see that the man who raped him just casually came in their house. No, that would scare him.

"Because ..... first you need a nap."

Heechul tucks him in the crib and then goes in their bedroom where is waiting Siwon.

"So .. what do we do now?"

Siwon just shrugs and nervously plays with his fingers.

"Maybe I should call him?"

This time Heechul shrugs and knows that nothing good can happen. However Siwon still called him the next day when he was alone in his office. Shindong begged him to meet, just for a few minutes and he sounds so desperate that Siwon can't say no and few hours later he is sitting in a coffee shop and waits for Shindong.

Shindong looks awful. He lost a ton of weight, his face looks tired and he simply looks 10 years older. Siwon orders a coffee and they silently sit there and drink until Shindong breaks down in tears.

"Nothing can fix what i did. I wanted to give him a gift and Leeteuk gave me the keys."

Siwon is watching his friend who is sobbing and catches few people staring at them. Siwon remembers everything he has experienced with Shindong. They were really good friends, they went on trips together, had dinners and lunches together. Everything was great until Siwon found Shindong raping Yesung. He tried to forget about that day, but it is not possible. He trusted Shindong and his betrayal hurt as much as the weight of his own guilt. Siwon believes that there were some signals he missed. Maybe that there was a chance how to stop Shindong earlier, but he missed it.

"Shindong ... i know you helped us to get Yesung out of that mental hospital but ..."

Shindong knows that they aren't going to forgive him. Not after everything he did.

"I know that I hurt you, but the drugs and .."

Siwon silenced him with raised hand and frowns.

"How can you use your addiction as an excuse?! You know that we could have helped you."

Shindong went silent again and stares in his cup full coffee. Siwon tries to calm down and then sighs.

"You can't come in our house. I already scolded Leeteuk and now I am saying it to you - don't come near my family."

Shindong nods and looks at his old friend.

"How is Yesung doing?"

Siwon swears that he would jump on him and beat Shindong for asking, but they are in the middle of a coffee shop.

"Don't dare saying his name!"

Shindong grips Siwon's hand and leans closer to him.

"Give me a chance to say sorry. Please! I changed, the old Shindong is back!"

Siwon tugs on his hand to free himself from Shindong's grip and got up.

"I can't trust you."

Siwon walks out of the shop and takes a long breath. It is getting late and the air turns cold. Siwon starts to walk home and can't stop thinking about Shindong. He can't decide. He has always believed that every person deserves a second chance, but this is different. Siwon tugs on his hair and finds himself standing in front of their house. He isn't ready to face his husband so he hides in the playhouse.

Is he a good daddy?

Siwon isn't sure with the answer. He wasn't even able to get Yesung out of the asylum. He is a plastic surgeon and when his baby becomes sick, he can't help him and they need Onew to cure Yesung. Their little one sees Chungha every other week and she says that Yesung is a small ball of cuteness. She helps him, but they don't know about what they speak during the sessions. Chungha is alone with Yesung for an hour and they play and speak while Heechul or Siwon or both wait outside her office. It is good to know that Chungha is helping him with his problems, but Siwon isn't sure if Yesung is ready to face Shindong.

AN: I want to know your opinion - should they become friends with Shindong again? Or Shindong can't be trusted again?