Diamond

▪~why Deidara decided never to mess with the five foot girl living in their base for some reason~

Tobi slammed open the slider door. "Tau-chan!! Let's play a game!!"

He froze.

Straight ahead of him, Toph, a pair of pants held out in front of her and wearing nothing else but her underwear, froze too.

A tense stillness reigned supreme, dominating the two with icy fingers of awkwardness.

"W-well, I never took you for the type of girl who'd wear undies with teddies on them," Tobi stuttered.

Those words were fatal.

"GET OUT!!" Toph howled, her face going supernova red. She clutched the pants close to her and punched violently down. The hallway erupted, slamming down and turning her wooden door to nothing more than splinters and rubble.

Tobi teleported out in the hallway, feeling his heart beat in his throat. He had felt some serious K.I, and had narrowly dodged a what could've been a fatal blow.

Then the rock opened.

Toph stepped out, wearing the pants.

"You." She snarled. Tobi eeped and stepped back. "Are.

"DEAD."

▪▪▪

Tobi came hurtling into the kitchen, shrieking at the top of his lungs, his legs working frantically.

Kisame looked up from his sandwich. Deidara glanced up too, only he had no sandwich.

The mountain rumbled ominously.

"What did you do now, Tobi?" Kisame asked, already knowing that he had messed up.

The masked man-child hid behind the explosive blond sitting at the table. He peeped out from behind a spiky ponytail and shook his head. "Deidara-senpai!! Someone is coming to murder me!"

The two mature people in the room traded glances.

The ground rumbled again, and Toph stomped into the room, face red, eyes wide in rage. Kisame took an instinctive step back before he caught himself.

But really. His instincts told him that only death would await him if he hindered her now.

"Youuuu," Toph hissed. Her hand came up, pointing unerringly towards where Tobi cowered.

He let out a babble of fear, then climbed further up Deidara.

She started charging forward, rage radiating from all five feet of her. Kisame caught her, tucking her under an arm.

"Deidara, this is our potential new recruit, Toph Bei Fong. Toph-kun, this is Deidara, formerly of Iwa." He paused. Toph clearly wasn't listening, too busy clawing and kicking as she tried to get free.

Her face held only promises of death.

"Hn," Deidara examined her. "Young."

"Give him up," Toph spat. "Surrender the creeping PERVY WIMP, and I MIGHT just let you live!!"

A silence came over the room. Kisame looked down at the hissing, seething ball of fury in his hold, then flicked his gaze up to Tobi. "What did you do?"

"Aha ha ha, about that," Tobi shrank a little further behind his partner. "I kinda... maybe... walkedinonherwhileshewaschanging?"

"You. Are. ~bleep~ing DEAD!!" Toph cursed.