Yead 3-11 | Brave

I quickly ran into the forest where I had last seen Harry. There was howl and the werewolf took off making it safe for me to follow Harry's footsteps. The forrest however was huge and I lost track real quick. Suddenly there was a loud sound of a crunch, I quickly snapped my head around to see nothing.

"Harry?" I called out looking around trying to find the source of the noise. Nothing, just silence. Then there was another quick crunch and I yelped. I closely examined where the noise had come from and a hunched over figure slowly started to creep out. It walked closer as the moonlight shined on it's face revealing a werewolf snarling at me ready to attack at.

"Professor Lupin" I gulped slowly backing away. It started to run towards me raising it's arm and throwing me back hitting my stomach. I rolled over trying to gasp for air whilst crawling away. It felt like I was dying again, like how it felt back in the Chamber of Secrets.

I pulled myself back up barely being able to stand. The world was spinning and my vision was blurry. I pulled out my wand and pointed towards the werewolf charging at me, I had to say a spell but what spell can I possibly say against a werewolf? Just like dragons, spells don't work on it. Even if there was one Snape would've casted it already. I watched as the werewolf charge towards me and closed my eyes waiting for an immense amount of pain. It didn't come, instead a large rock hit it in the head angering it and making it run the opposite way. I looked around panting slowly lowering my wand, no one was near. I grabbed my head struggling to keep balance and continued to search for Harry. Whoever had just saved me wasn't one of my concerns.

Suddenly, there was a loud roar, like one of Buckbeak's, exactly like buckbeak's really followed by the whimpers of a werewolf. But that wasn't possible, buckbeak is dead. I looked around in the woods in hopes to find the white beast standing near me but nothing was there once again. Whatever else lurked in the woods probably was the thing that saved me.

The air got extremely cold, I looked down to see a puddle of water starting to freeze. I know this feeling, the feeling of having every last bit of happiness drained out of me. I looked up and surely enough there were a group of dementors flying towards somewhere followed by a scream, Harry's scream.

"Harry!" I called out running towards the sound. There was no response, only screams of agony from Sirius and Harry.

"HARRY!" I started to panic. The sound of Sirius's screams were now gone and only Harry's remained. I ran through the woods ignoring the pain in my head and just continued to run towards the sound.

Suddenly a bright white light illuminated the forest in a sphere like form. It was a comfortable energy, like the happiness returning back to my body. In the sky the group of dementors flew across and away. I quickly ran towards a lake where the light had come from to see Harry knelt beside Sirus.

"Harry-" I called out one last time. He looked back for a second before collapsing and I ran towards him and knelt beside him examining his body. I placed my head on Harry's chest and heard it still beating, he was still alive.

"Merlin's beard" I whispered to myself placing my hands on Harry's face. His cheeks were cold and his breath were thin. I buried my face in his shoulders signing in relief panting, the pain of my head all starting to return.

"Clermont" I heard Snape's voice calling out for me. The sight of his face made me so mad, what was his plan to just let Harry chase after a werewolf? He could've died. I get he doesn't like Harry for some strange reason but that's no excuse to put him in so much danger. I quickly grabbed my wand and pointed it at Snape.

"You're a mad man Profesor Snape" I said out of breath. He eyed down at Harry and then at Sirius, confused on what's going on.

"Step away from the criminal Clermont"