37💉

i am utterly obsessed with this banner

"do you want me to take you home kyong?" jaemin raised an eyebrow as the group left renjuns house as a whole

"do you want me to take you home kyong?" jaemin raised an eyebrow as the group left renjuns house as a whole. "actually i need to.. talk to her." renjun held the girl back by the shirt she was given, giving a look to jinkyong before giving a smile to jaemin.

"okaayyy. text me though." jaemin smirked, waving as he walked towards his car with jeno sat in the front seat. "what did you-" the girl was cut off by renjun pulling her over his shoulder and moving upstairs to his room.

"bitch you better put me down before i fall." jinkyong laughed humorlessly, knowing once she was put down he'd get a beating. "you're not going to fall calm down." renjun rolled his eyes, continuing his way up the stairs.

"wow you know for some reason i don't believe that." she snapped sarcastically, watching the boys feet as they finally made it to the top. renjun didn't answer, he just continued on until they reached his room.

"you're not even that tall how the-" jinkyongs sentence was cut off by renjun practically yeeting her on the bed. "don't underestimate my power choi. i am a-" "vampire prince yes i know. now do you care to explain why you've carried me all the way here when we literally could've just walked?" she deadpanned, causing renjuns face to go red.

"shut up. let's talk about why you jaemin and jeno were drunk as fuck yesterday." he raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "or why you didn't go to school for two days?" jinkyong sighed, crossing her legs while sitting on the edge of the dark bed.

"i stayed at jaemins house for the three days because i knew taeyang and mark would look for me at my house. i just stayed at the cafe sometimes and helped around at the gas station during the two days easy." she shrugged, playing with the bottom of her shirt.

"oh yeah and we were only drunk cause we wanted to be. no big deal." yeah that did no good job convincing renjun. "really? so why did you stay at jaemins?" he asked, taking a step closer to the girl.

she looked up, her brown eyes catching his icy ones. she could feel the hairs stick up on her neck at his gaze. this couldn't be going well.

"i don't know. i wanted space from the world? there's a lot going on right now i mean i like just found out i am a vampire. a vampire renjun. i've been living my whole entire life as human thinking both my parents hate me only to be told "surprise your shut mum isn't actually your mum and your father is under a spell. also you're a vampire." that's stressful." yhe younger ranted, making eye contact with only renjun.

he could tell she was stressed by the look in her eyes. it made him want to just engulf her in a large hug and tell her theyd figure things out together and make everything somewhat stable again. it was an unusual feeling that he only get when around jinkyong and he didn't know how to feel about it.

"also these feelings. i don't like them. i don't want them anymore because all i'm doing is hurting myself." that sentence alone caused renjun to grow confused. feelings? for what? what's she feeling?

"what do you mean? what feelings?" he creased his eyebrows, watching the girl avert her sight to the ground. she let out a shaky sigh, not liking the way the conversation was going. she definitely was NOT going to talk to him about why she felt different around him.

"look at me when i talk to you." renjun said simply, holding his hand out to grab the girls chin so that she was looking him dead in the eye.

they both froze, not being able to look away. again, their faces were just centimeters apart. jinkyongs face heated up, fully realizing what was happening.

"listen i don't mean to ruin the moment but i have important news." a voice sounded, startling the two. renjun quickly turned around only to be met with the eyes of his mother. "jinkyong it's about your mom." she looked at the younger girl with a straight face.

"your real mom."

MAMA HUANG IS BACK I MISSED HER