Villain attack part 2

Mandalay: Members of 1-a and 1-b! I hereby autherize you all for combat!
(Is this what you want eraser?)

Izuku: Also! One of the villains targets is Kacchan!

Mandalay: Kach-who?

Y/n: He's talking about Bakugou!

But then the villain with the big cement block goes to attack Izuku.

Y/n: Crap-

But then the green lizard threw a knife to stop him right in his tracks.

They then started arguing about how Stain saved Izuku or something, i just went after Izuku since i'm not leaving him, because he has those injuries.......and the fact that if he dies, someone else will have to bear the burden of lion's heart.

Mandalay then gets a good hit against Spinner because he's distracted.

Mandalay: Finally....a solid hit.... We've identified one of the villains objectives! It's Katsuki Bakugou!

Mandalay: Katsuki Bakugou! Please avoid combat at all costs!

Bakugou: What the hell is this? First they tell us to fight and now i am someone to be protected?! I bet this is Deku's doing!

Todoroki: Hey! Didn't you hear her? You can't fight!

Bakugou: I DON'T CARE!

Bakugou tries to attack moonfish but he makes his teeth longer to almost stab Bakugou,but Todoroki uses his ice to block his attacks.

Todoroki: This guy has defenitly got some combat experiance....

Bakugou: He just looks like some weakass villain to me, who needs his teeth kicked in!

Todoroki: If you use your explosions here, you could cause a fire and kill us all-

Bakugou: I know!

Y/n: Oi! Izuku! Where the hell are you going?!

Izuku: I'm looking for Kacchan!

Y/n: With those injuries?

Izuku: As a future hero, i need to put my self at risk to sav-

Y/n: But in this situation, you don't have to.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Y/n: You can just let me handle the-

*Bang*

Izuku: A gunshot?!

Y/n: Not sure where it was exactly but...

But then a massive black hand comes out of nowhere towards Izuku.

Y/n: Shit- Watch out!

But then Shouji comes in and saves Izuku.

Shouji: With those injuries, you shouldn't even be able to move anymore.....just how far are you willing to sacrefice yourself for your friends?

Y/n: Anyway, what was that hand just now?

Shouji: Tokoyami.

Izuku: Huh?!

Shouji: I protected him but a part of me got cut off and he went on a rampage...

Y/n: Oh yea, he gets more difficult to control in the dark....

Then suddenly Tokoyami comes out wrapped in Dark Shadow with no control.

Tokoyami: Get away from me!!! You'll die!