Chapter | 23

taehyung had finally finished cleaning and peeling the potato's when they both heard the door open and heard a girl squeal. he faced jungkook only to see a smile on his face.

"dada!" a younger girl comes rushing into the room and jumps into jungkook's arms.

"i missed you munchkin" jungkook says hugging her.

taehyung smiles already guessing this must be his other daughter euni.

euni suddenly pulls away and looks at the other male in the room confused.

"who's this dada?" euni says pointing to taehyung who was washing his hands and now walking towards them.

"hi euni my name is taehyung" he says crouching down

"are you tae?" she asks making taehyung look at jungkook who looks just as confused.

"yeona talks about you all the time" euni says as she smiles widely

"i'm not fond of new people but since yeona likes you i like you!" she says jumping onto taehyung who stumbles back a bit but hold her so she doesn't fall.

"thank you for looking after my baby sister" she mumbles into his chest. taehyung smiles widely.

she lets go of taehyung once she hears her granny walk in. taehyung gets up off the floor and once he makes eye contact with her he bows. "Good-evening Mrs Jeon, my name is kim taehyung" taehyung says bowing again.

"ahh this is the young man my son has been telling me about, you're so handsome" she says

taehyung blushes and bows again "t-thank you so much!"

"where is yeona?" jungkook asks worried

"she is still in the car she is asleep and i didn't want to wake her" mrs jeon says

"taehyung do you mind getting her?" jungkook asks as he couldnt get out of euni's hold

taehyung nods and jogs outside and walks towards the unfamiliar purple car and looks inside to see yeona rubbing her eyes looking around to see no one with her.

taehyung can tell she was about to cry as tears welled up. he rushed to the other side of the car and gently opened it, yeona looked his way and automatically stopped crying.

"twae!" she says as she makes grabby hands moving around in her seat causing it to move side to side. taehyung giggles and unbuckles her seat belt and lefts her up shutting the door behind him.

"i mwus twae" she mumbles squishing taehyungs cheeks

"awhh sweet cheeks i missed you too" he says as he carries her inside the house.

"sunshine!" he hears jungkook say as he walks towards them

"dada" she says making grabby hands, jungkook takes yeona and kisses her all over her face.

"dada missed you" he says looking at his daughter

"i mwissed u" she says rubbing her eyes.

"euni is watching paw patrol, do you wanna go with her?" jungkook asks as both taehyung and jungkook walk towards the living room.

"ywes" she says as jungkook puts her down on the fluffy mat next to her sister and they watch tv.

taehyung and jungkook head towards the kitchen to see jungkook's mum sitting down on her phone.

"are the boys coming over" mrs jeon asks jungkook who nods

"i just told them to walk in whenever they get here, they should be here any minute" jungkook says checking his watch.

taehyung walks towards his clean potatos and bring's them towards they kitchen island and places them down. he looks into a few cupboards and grabs a chopping board and a knife, he walks towards the kitchen bench and places down the board.

he starts to chop the potatos as he looks towards jungkook who was talking to his mum. he smiles as he continues.

"how was yeona?" jungkook asks his mum who was sitting next to him.

"she was okay but i only think it was okay cause euni was there and everything smelled like her" his mum said which caused jungkook to nod not surprised.

"how long are you away for?" jungkook asks

"2-3 weeks" she says as he phone rings, "excuse me" she says and goes to answer the phone and walks out of the room.

jungkook walks up next to taehyung and watches what he is doing. his breath shakes nervously watching taehyung cut the potatoes 

"you know you can cut them differently and it is a lot easier, let me show you" jungkook says going behind him so his chest is right against taehyung's back. he grabs taehyung's hand's and slowly shows him one of his techniques.

taehyung heart stops a beat as he feels jungkook's front against his back as he basically feels like he is in jungkook's arms. taehyung loved the feeling of being in his arms it made him feel safe and protected.

"like this" jungkook whispered low in his ear. taehyung felt chills run up his spine at the touch.

"oh yes yes," taehyung says quickly as he nods causing jungkook to laugh at taehyung being all shy and nervous.

"we are here hoes" jungkook and taehyung heard jin say as soon as they pull away from each other. taehyung was thankful that jin hadn't seen cause if anyone had asked him what him and jungkook were he wouldn't know what to tell them.

jin turns into the kitchen with a bag filled with chips and dip, namjoon coming in only 3 seconds later with drinks.

"jimin said him yoongi and hoseok should all be here soon" namjoon says placing the drinks on the bench.

"hi tae" jin says walking up to taehyung and hugging him, taehyung smiles and hugs back.

"hi hyung" he mumbles

"looks like im helping you in the kitchen today" jin smiles as taehyung nods.

"are euni and yeona here?" jin asks, jungkook nods and points to the lounge as jin nods and walks towards them.

taehyung finally finished cutting the potatoes and put them all in a bowl.

while namjoon and jungkook were talking mrs jeon came back from being on the phone and sat in front of taehyung who was now putting glad wrap over the potatoes that were in the bowl.

"what's this going to be?" she asks smiling

"potato salad" he says putting it to the side

"sounds yum!" she says

"yeona talks a lot about you" she says as taehyung freezes slightly. dont get him wrong he adores yeona but this is jungkook's mother and for some reason, he is very scared of her since she holds so much power.

"does she?" he asks quietly

"dont look so scared sweetie, i may be jungkook's mum but i only want what is good for him" she says looking at her son who was outside talking to namjoon.

"he adores those girls more then anything but he hasn't found someone to love after sarah he lost trust in people besides me and his hyungs because of sarah leaving him with the girls" she says sadly

"he has been on dates before but most of the time the girls dont like them or they use him for his money," she says making taehyung look up at her sadly.

"I trust you taehyung, im not sure if you guys have a thing but you're making yeona open up more and she trusts you and that is enough for me" she says causing taehung's heart to melt

"you're a wonderful mum mrs jeon" taehyung says grabbing her hands from the other side of the table.

"i can tell why jungkook loves you so much" he smiles as jungkook's mum squeeze his hands

"call me by my name, juni" she smiles

"oh my god is that where jungkook got euni from?" taehyung says, juni nods.

"that is adorable" he says smiling from ear to ear