♕𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥♛

After getting the ember the four girls joined up with the others walking over to the bridge so they could head back to Auradon.

"All right. Get in, get out. Jay you good?" Mal asked him after she reminded them of the plan while Carlos looked around. "Yeah." Jay answered as he was still very much irritated about getting their bikes taken. "You could've taken mine to get your guys' bikes back." Vanessa taunted the son of Jafar who sent her a tired look only making her laugh.

"Okay. Hold on." Mal stopped the others before Jay pushed the button to open the barrier for them. "I don't like this." Vanessa mumbled as they were about to step on the bridge having some bad luck when she's by the sea so she just made her cloud to glide back to Auradon.

"No fair how come you get to do that." Scarlett pouted as she crossed her arms seeing the girl on her cloud. "Don't worry." Vanessa chuckled lightly as she made one for her as well letting the girl sit on her own cloud making her smile.

"Very mature." Mal joked as she saw her sister with her own cloud just laying back. "Hey, I'm not the older sibling here." Vanessa whispered to Mal with a smirk as she leaned on Mal's shoulder causing the two to share a laugh.

Mal had gotten the ember in her hand as they crossed the barrier but then a wave of energy hit her along with Vanessa as she still had a hold on her sister.

"Whoa. You two got a little Hades thing going." Evie smiled as they all saw the affect the ember had on the two sisters. "Yeah not that much fun when you're dead- undead? I don't know whatever the correct term for my situation is." Vanessa complained as she felt an electricity sort of energy go through her body.

"That thing packs a punch, huh?" Carlos smiled as he glanced at the ember while Mal appreciated the blue that had been added to her style but behind the six of them jumped Harry and Gil just before the barrier had closed. "We made it, bro." Gil laughed as he and Harry turned to each other. "We made it." Harry crackled as he and Gil hugged each other.

"We made it, Nessie!" Gil pulled Vanessa into a hug as he saw her beside him. "Gil. I was already here." Vanessa reminded him as Harry shook his head with a small sigh before gesturing Gil to let go of Vanessa.

"Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit." Harry chuckled as he told the other VK's before he and Gil tried to walk off but were pushed back by Carlos and Jay. "Hey!" Mal gasped as she tried to grab the ember she dropped but Harry swung it off the bridge. "No!" Vanessa exclaimed but before the ember could fall in the water a tentacle sprung out catching it.

"Drop something?" Uma asked with a smirk as she popped out of the ocean looking over at everyone. "It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Mal called out to Uma as she grew worried about the ember. "Uma?" Harry and Gil questioned in shock seeing Uma in a new transformation. "That's my name." Uma chuckled as she waved over to the two with a smirk on her face.

"Did I not mention Uma transformed?" Vanessa chuckled nervously as she saw the two boys turned to her. "No!" Mal shrieked as she worried for the ember seeing Uma was making a large whirlpool around her.

A splash was hit to them before it disappeared but when it did they couldn't see Uma anywhere which confused them.

"Hi, boys. Hi, Blue." Uma appeared behind them with a smile as once again she waved at them. "Welcome back." Harry laughed as he went over to Uma with Gil behind him. "Nothing, Blue?" Uma jokingly looked over to her cousin seeing her beside Scarlett. "Oh I'm sorry were you waiting for a parade." Vanessa played along with a sarcastic eye roll before going over to Uma giving her a hug.

"Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil looked over to Uma with a sad expression but just before Uma could say anything Mal glared over to her. "Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal crossed her arms as she looked over to Uma.