14

Y/N POV

It's been nearly two months since becoming official with Robyn, and my god, it's been heaven. I swear, that woman is even hornier than I am, and that is saying something. 

Which also, speaking of becoming official, Melissa and Drake have started dating, which Rih says was 'a long time coming' since apparently both of them have been into each other for years. Everything's becoming full circle, and it's making me feel like I'm actually doing something with my life.

Things are going really, really well for me right now- both career wise, and personal life wise. I'm happier than I've ever been, and I'm producing the content I've always wanted to make, while also getting to cuddle with the girl of my dreams almost every night.

I say almost because yes, while we have been dating for a couple months, that definitely not enough time to move in with someone. I mean sure, through out our friendship, I practically lived with Rihanna anyway considering all the times she'd either call me over, or come over. Not that I'm complaining. 

I'm just not totally sure that I'm ready to take that next step yet. Moving in with someone is a really big deal, and I've lived alone almost my whole life, so it would be a huge adjustment for me. Not to mention, I don't want to risk ruining our relationship by moving too quickly. 

If waiting means building a stronger bond, than I'll wait as long as I have to.

The clothing brand my girlfriend and I have been working on for close to a year is widely successful, which I didn't expect to happen, but am extremely happy about. 

There's even talk about vogue featuring some of our pieces in their next issue, which brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. 

No doubt, as I've said, many times, I would not be where I am right now if it hadn't been for Rihanna. That woman is honest to god- a god send. I keep trying to give her a portion of the company since she's done so much work on it, but she refuses, saying that it's my work, and she's just happy to help.

I wouldn't say I'm content with that answer, but what Rihanna wants, Rihanna gets.

Speaking of both my girlfriend and the company, I was currently stuck in a meeting, and have been for nearly two hours. I had to wake up so fucking early this morning to haul my ass to some office building to talk numbers with out executives.

It's boring as shit, and no one told me that being a CEO actually required work. Well obviously it does, but not this much. I figured I'd just be chilling on get always while the cash rolled in. Nope. It's meeting after phone call after meeting after phone call. 

My phone buzzed in my pocket suddenly, and just to make sure it wasn't anything important, I checked it. I had gotten a text from my girlfriend, but couldn't read it because she hadn't sent me a message but rather a picture.

I swallowed slightly, hoping to the lord above that this wasn't what I thought it was. Stealthily, I opened my messages, and immedtaily coughed, trying to hold back a groan.

"Are you okay Y/n?" One of the executives, John, ask me. I nodded, my face burning.

"Yeah, sorry, just choked on my own spit." 

The man nodded, before turning back to the other people at the table. The stupid thing was, I honestly didn't even really need to be here anyway. I basically just sat here, bored out of my mind, while everyone did the talking for me.

Taking another peak at the picture, I clenched my jaw. She was not doing this right now.

The photo was of her laying in her bed, her arm covering her bare chest. From what it looked like, she was naked. 

I quickly shot her a text, hoping she didn't send me another picture. I could get into some serious trouble.

Me: Babe I swear to god, I'm in a fucking meeting

Rih: So? I'm horny babyyyy come overrrrrr

Me: I'll be over soon, these fuckers are taking ten hours

Rih: Well tell them to hurry up. I can't wait for you

My phone vibrated again, but this time, instead of a picture it was a video.

I double checked that my sound was off, before hesitantly pressing play. I wished I hadn't, because that was the losing play for me. 

I cleared my throat, shooting up from my seat. "I'm so sorry to leave on such short notice, but I've got a personal emergency that needs my attention, if you'd like we can reschedule the meeting?"

"We're just about done here anyway, I think. Go Y/n- I hope everything is okay!" John called as I left the room.

I called back 'thank you' before running down to my car.

Me: I'm on my way