the burrow pt.2

/\
| lmao sorry for the video i loved it so much and i thought you should watch it  lol too the story now

it was night fall and i had just said goodnight to the weasleys. i walked up to ron's room. i stepped in and all he had on were boxers. "bloody hell y/n!" he squeeled. "dude. you are kidding right?" i said with a giggle. "sorry, being home makes me feel paranoid." he said also giggling a bit. i started to pull blankets out of his closet and set them on floor. he looked puzzled. "what? i'm sleeping on the floor?" i said. i genuinely thought he wanted me to sleep on the floor. "are you kidding? get in bed! only if you want too though." he said. he was so sweet. i left the blankets on the floor so i could switch to the floor before his parents woke up. "we've never done this before you know? we always just hang out during the day, and just walk around together. this is nice" he said while cradling my head. i ruffled his hair out of his eye. i felt his breath hit my face. he brought me closer and my forehead was on his chest. i put my arm around his waist and fell asleep. i was awoken abruptly. " oy!! george get in here!! ron's pegged the pretty girl!" said fred.  i shuffled down to the floor and pretended that i was not in his bed before george got in. "fred, what?" said george. fred just snickered. " i will catch you, yiu can depend on it!" he said while storming out of the room. he grabbed george's arm and brought him to their room. i looked at ron smiling. he bit his lip and giggled. "y/n, we have to be more careful." said ron. "we could just tell them." i said while climbing back into bed. the. clock read 3:52 am. "what the hell are they doing up at 4:00 in the morning?!" i said.  "they don't sleep. i swear they are immortal." said ron. i nuzzled up in his chest and fell asleep waking again at 6:30 to move to the floor.