twenty four*

a/n: hiii bbys! i really hope you're enjoying the book, it's over soon :( love you guys !!

warning: pegging 🙈
————————————————————————

you basically finish your paperwork at the speed of light , the anticipation of tonight's events causing you to work faster.

you take your files into hotch's office, setting them on his desk , earning a nod of approval from him.

"goodnight , sir." you smile before basically running out of his room.

you walk down the steps over to spencers desk, him snapping his gaze up from his book to meet your eyes.

"i'm ready." you whisper and he nods, closing the book and gathering his things from his desk."

"y/n! a word please?" you hear penelope say, and you internally groan, you look at spencer and he chuckles.

"go. ill be ready when you're out." he says and you nod.

you begin walking over to penelope before she basically drags you into her office, quickly shutting the door behind her.

"so how long have you been messing around with spencer?" she asks grinning, eyebrows raised.

you breath stops and your eyes go wide , penelope bursts out laughing beside you.

"i- uh- what?"

you can't even form a sentence , you're eyes darting everywhere but to her eyes and she continues smiling.

"sugar, you do realize there's cameras in the breakroom, right ?"

shit. fuck. fucking spencer.

"don't worry girl, i won't tell anyone, but i'm happy for you!"

"thank you penny , it's been like 4 months now? we were gonna tell everyone at rossi's christmas party."

she beams, pulling you into a hug and squeezing as you both giggle.

"i'm so happy for you ! go go! go with him! i love you !" she hugs you one more time and you smile.

"i love you penny!" you say before peeling out of her office.

you walk over to spencer, smiling lightly at him as you rest your hand on his shoulder.

he moves his eyes to meet you gaze and smiling  at you.

"i'm ready , cmon." you say and he stands grabbing his bag and walking toward the exit of the bullpen.

"what did garcia want?" he asks and you chuckle.

"in the car." you say as you're met with the cool air of the outdoors, walking over to spencer's car.

he opens the door for you to get in, and walks around to the other side, slipping himself into driver seat.

he turns his head to look at you , smiling as he leans in and places a kiss to your lips.

you stay like that for a few seconds, before you pull back.

"penny knows."

his eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow.

"wha- how?"

"the breakroom has cameras , baby." you chuckle and he sighs.

"hey.."

you use your fingers to tilt his chin up, his eyes meeting yours.

"penny won't tell, it's okay, don't overthink." you say and he nods.