Chapter XXIX

"I never tried mintchoco so I can't take your side on hating it." She mumbled softly while Namjoon stood up in shock.

"C'mon! It's just toothpaste on a cone. Why won't you take my word for it?!" He started pacing as if contemplating on how can someone even consider mintchoco as a flavour.

A small smile creeped on her face, "You know that I'm an ARMY right?"

"Oh..." He cooled down and sat beside her knowing what she's going to say.

"Yes, oh..." She poked his arm, "I've seen how you hate it with your whole being, so no. I won't take your word for it. I'll be the judge myself." 

He sat beside her sulking as she chuckled and kept poking him.

Seeing his sullen face, she chuckled again, "How about this? If I really don't like the taste, you'll get to say 'I told you so', huh? I bet you'll like saying that, huh? That you were right about mintchoco?"

Seeing that he finally cracked a smile, she laughed, "See. Now how about that book discussion, huh? I've always wished to sit down with you and talk about books."

"Yeah yeah. So which book you wanna talk about? I recently finished reading A Bigger Message."

"How about some of the books I read of your recommendations? So Kafka On The Shore? Or 1Q48?"