{3}

Pretend both are girls in the picture⬆️

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ANY MISTAKES YOU FIND! Thank you♥️

—————————
In the Threat Room;
3rd POV:

"P-p-pl-leas-" Tried to beg Meredith but Lucifer was too angered to listen to her.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed at her as she tried to quiet her cries down.

She didn't even exactly know why she was here. She was just guarding the front door of Hell's castle when suddenly everything started to spin which caused her to close her eyes. When she opened them she felt chains on her hands and legs and a hardwood table right under her.

She tried to get out but they were made with a curse which caused her to hiss at the strong pain that shocked her body. But she didn't know that this was simply the beginning.

Suddenly everything became quiet and Lucifer appeared sitting on his Throne above her. He watched her like a predator which was ready to launch at his pray at any second.

Her heart felt heavy because of how handsome he looked just for a second before remembering the situation she was in.

Then without a warning pain shocked through her entire body making her jolt which caused her chins to rub into her skin making her cry out. She looked over and found a needle on her left arms and something is being injected into her.

She was confused at first but then she heard her Demon cry out in pain which caused her to scream out because of the strong sensation of pain. She finally realized that it was a cursed melted metal that was being injected in her.

This can cause her to lose her Demon and become a normal human that has to get tortured every day. She looked over at the Demon that was standing on the side and begged him with her eyes to do something but he just gave her a heartless look.

She finally looked over at Lucifer only to find him looking at her with disgust in his eyes.

"Weak." Was the first word he spoke since her arrival which felt forever ago. He nodded his head once and the big doors opened.

❗️❗️GRAPHICAL TORTURE SCENE❗️❗️
(Go to the three ❗️ to skip)

Meredith's breath hitched as she saw the different torture devices the King's personal guards were holding. Lucifer's main guard, Demogorgon, came in view and held his hands out.

A Demon from the side immediately held up a saw which caused Meredith's eyes to widen, she tried to open her mouth and say something but she couldn't. They took her voice away from her and now she has to go through the pain in complete silence.

Demogorgon held the saw and held his other hand out as fire started to come out of it. He heated up the saw which only took seconds before bringing it down at Meredith's right arm.

She shook her head and looked up at her mate hoping he'll do something to help her but he only looked at her with a smirk. The saw touched her arms which caused her to mentally cry out in the overpowering pain as she tried to thrash around but couldn't since she was chained down. 

Silent tears continued to pour out of her eyes as Demogorgon continued to move the saw on her skin causing marks and scars.

If she wasn't a warrior then she would've been long gone by now but she was created to be stubborn and not give up no matter what pain she was experiencing or who was causing it.

Demogorgon suddenly stopped but the pain continued to run into her body from the chains and the cursed melted metal that she was being injected with. She wished that she spoke during the ball and rejected him or said something to hint rejecting him. Then she wouldn't have to go through all this.