detention snape x student! reader

"Detention!"
"Detention again miss l/n"
"Detention"
"Detention."
"Detention."

I swore i got detention every week for the past year from snape for absolutely no reason. Either i was ill prepared or my potion was off slightly. Something so small others get off from it but not me, he's the harshest on me almost more than potter sometimes. At the moment i was cleaning an organizing the males cabinet. I did indeed praise myself in my head for becoming so good at cleaning an organizing. I stretched, i wasn't in my uniform since it was after school hours an i was looking forward to going to town to buy the newest muggle books they have in stock. I was really into muggles they were so funny, especially their ideas on what the wizard world is like. I giggled to myself only to hear an ahem from behind me. Slowly i turn on my heel to face the man an gave a cheeky smile. He always stood oddly close to me with his arms crossed an a very evil looking glare oh man oh man how i wanna wrap my arms around him an snuggle up close, oh man i had it bad. Even though he was incredibly rude to me an quite harsh i cant help my self but like spending time with him, i get detention with him so often i spend most of my time with the professor, which means even if he's rude we formed a sort of bond and i just wanted alittle bit more- WHICH ISNT WRONG.
"What are you dressed up for and what was with the giggles." He asked me looking me up an down which sends shivers up my spine making me grow alittle to excited. And a blush to was over my face. "Well im going off to get books thats all and i was just thinking." I respond watching as his eyes linger on my body making my face turn a dark red. "Sir?" I asked feeling my body on fire at the moment an i wanted nothing more to run out of here and do back to my room to pleasure myself to the many fantasies. He snapped his eyes back to mine and glared slightly. "Did you get permission to leave the school." Hr asked not even addressing the fact i caught him staring at my body. I grin pulling out my note from Dumbledore. "Right here!" I grin holding it out to show him only to have it snatched from my hand making me gasp. "H-hey!" He suddenly leaned in close i could smell the ink an coffee which fogged up all my senses. "Your detention has been extended too- " he looked at the card then back at me. "7 oclock." He said walking back to his desk. As much as i love spending time with him i wanted to go get my books more than i wanted to clean. "Thats not fair! Dumbledore said i-"
He snapped back.
"And i said you have detention, i do not care what you might have planned but that will not be happening during my time you'll be here until your detention is over." He said shutting me up completely trying not to let the tears fall from my eyes. "Y-yes sir...." I said threw a soft voice trying not to cry infront of him as i choked down my cries and turned away to finish my task. I felt my tears down my cheeks as i continued the shelves.
Soon enough it was 7 o'clock and i was trying to keep my eyes open as i finished the last shelf on my elbows and knees to get into the back of the shelf.

Snape p.o.v (im trying to avoid switching views to much)

I felt alittle bad for making her cry, that wasn't my intention, it was just she looked so good today that i couldn't let her out like that for any men to hit on her, an i snapped for i was flustered at the fact she caught me staring at her body. I looked at the clock an saw it hit 7 already and i stood up walking to cabinet only to see y/n with her head in the lowest shelf her ass in the air. I wanted to slap it hard, i wanted to feel her body. At this moment i was frozen staring at her ass, it wasnt abnormal a man was staring at a nice behind but i suppose it wasnt normal for a teacher to do it to a student. "Miss L/n" i stated to get attention instead i seemed to scare her and she hit her head on the upper shelf. "Ow!" She yelped and looked over at me on her knees, i gulped down my urges reminding myself i have values and not act like a wild animal. She was blushing wildly and i lean down taking her lower chin between my thumb an index finger. "Its seven l/n finish this and you are free to leave." I said letting go an walking back to my desk. Leaving her a blushing mess, i thought that i show abit of affection after having made her cry. But oh i wanted to show her so much more. Maybe i was being to harsh, im sure she has no feelings for me. I was much to lost in my thoughts about her that i didn't even hear her say good bye but rather the door closing woke me from my daze. "That stupid girl."

Y/n p.o.v

He touched me! Touched my face, spoke so sensually god i felt amazing i wanted him to kiss me right there even after he had made me cry, i wondered how his lips would feel against mine. Its totally normal for a teacher to do that right? I sat on my bed chewing at my nail pulling off my scarf an jacket an unbuttoning my top fanning my self, i felt hot an bothered, my body was on fire. I wanted him so bad i laid back in my bed drifting to sleep at the thought of my potions professor. He was- amazing~

That day i had detention again. I walked into the classroom setting my book down on one of the desks, i was quite giddy today, with my pleasure filled dreams getting a muggle book from the librarian an i got to spend almost the entire day with draco, he's a close friend of mine, we see each other as siblings an sometimes im even invited over for dinner on occasion. Like today i was invited over for dinner an i always love dinners at the malfoy mansion. "Why do you seem so happy today y/n" he said my first name, god when he says my first name it makes me wow. "O-oh well im having dinner with the malfoy family today" suddenly the room felt heavy and hot i slowly turned to see him standing beside me making me rather frightened and flustered. "Professor?" I whimper softly. "Why? Are you seeing the malfoy boy?"
My eyes widened slightly. Was he jealous? I smirked alittle an decided to play this off.
"Well yeah? I mean it must have bee- eep!!" I yelp as i was suddenly slammed again the wall, him pinning me against it with force. "You're a liar." He said with a growl. Was this really happening right now, was my cold hearted potion professor pinning me to the wall, is this everything i have ever wanted? Yes. Yes it was. "You cant be with someone like him you're to- " he looked over my body not hiding his perverted gaze, i felt like fainting right here which would be terrible because i would ruin this amazing moment an i would hate to do that. "S-sir i-i did lie i would never date draco." I said trying to ease his mind so that he'd just kiss me already. "Good because-"
"B-because what professor?" I hum feeling his grip on my wrists tighten and his gaze became even more terrifying than before.
"Because you are mine y/n"
His hand letting go of one wrist an on my throat. Holy shit holy shit i must be dreaming this isn't really happening. He leaned in closer gazing at me before he pressed his lips against mine. I instantly kissed back with no objection or hesitations. "You'll be with me for the night, Don't even think for a moment you'll be going to a malfoy dinner again. Tonight an every night you'll be spending with me in my chambers. Is that understood."
"Mhm yes sir-"
"Its severus when we are alone. And don't make me repeat myself when i say get on your knees."
"Yes severus~"