Chapter 18

Superman stood up and looked at me. He walked over to me. When he stopped I stood up and looked at him. I didn't waiver as we had the staring contest. I could feel my emotions clawing their way up out of the abisc. I knew the emotions were fighting against my facade.

My eyes started to sting telling me tears were forming. I made fists trying to hold it together. I knew they wouldn't take me seriously if I became an emotional mess. Superman put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up into his eyes since I had looked away. I saw a caring look a father would have any child.

Superman POV

I listened and watched Ladybug. I felt bad for Arthur but when I heard why I was mad. But then I looked back at Ladybug when she finished yelling at him. Her eyes showed how deep the trauma ran in her.

Her legs shook a little but sat down when Nightwing brought her a chair. She recomposed herself puting her confident mask back on  After Batman finished speaking I stood up.

I walked over to her. During which she stood up and stared me in the eyes. I could see the cracks in her mask. She looked away and made fists. I could tell she was trying to keep her emotions in check.

I put my hand on her shoulder she looked up at me. I saw tears in her eyes. But she wouldn't let them fall. She stared at me and I could see the emotions that she had been supressing for years. Finally she lost and the tears came castcading down her face. I pulled her into a hug and I felt her grab onto me then sobbed.

I looked at everyone and saw that they had determined looks. And Arthur also looked very guilty. After about twenty five minutes she pulled away. She quickly too deep breaths and recomposed herself.

"Sorry anyways we need to get back to business." I felt my anger grow at that. She was still a kid! But she was acting way past her age. And the worst part that she had to act like this from an even younger age.

After that we went over all the information that she had. And I was impressed with everything but shocked at the prime suspect. Just then her yoyo started to vibrate. She looked at it then picked it up and opened it putting it to her ear.

Ladybug

People on phone

Dialogue

"Ladybug"

"Ladybug! There's an akuma but there's more! It's a new one calling its self Mutter Beschützer!"

Ladybug put her hand over her eyes and groaned.

"Alright I'm on my way. Make sure to grab Rattlesnake and Elemental dragon Golden Honey."

"But Ladybug we need the black cat miraculous as well!"

"I know but I haven't found a holder yet. Along with I need to make sure that they won't try and run away with it."

"Your with the Justice League why not have on of them wear it for the fight?"

"No I can't do that Golden Honey. I don't trust them and I can't take the risk of them getting akumatized. I can't take that risk."

"I know you don't want to but we have to. Hawkmoth may not know our identities but people we love will be there. And on top of that the mass distruction that will happen."

Ladybug made a fist with the hand not holding the yoyo phone.

"Fine I'll decide on which hero will temperarely weild the miraculous. Make sure you guys are ready and not somewhere that the hero's will easily recognize."