Ch.13 Detention with Mcgonagall

Sorry guys for not publishing a chapter for about 1 month now because I am super busy with homework because school started in my country. I think I will improve to publishing 1 chapter 1 week. Thanks for being patient for this chapter and this chapter got the most words in this book!🎉🎉🎉

"Dungbomb."

Professor Mcgonagall's voice made Hadrian stopped his tears. Professor Mcgonagall leaded them up a spiral staircase and there was Professor Dumbledore seating on his chair reading some old document with his gold glasses.

"Professor Dumbledore, there are here. Professor Mcgonagall said sternly.

"Thanks and I hope you can call the other teacher to come except Severus." Professor Dumbledore replied.

Professor Mcgonagall nodded her head and Hadrian's last hope was distinguished. There was no more people helping him anymore.

A few minutes later nearly all the teachers arrived looking confused.

"Yes, you're all finally here. Do you know this student used the Blasting curse and a Body-bind curse on three Gryffindors!?"

A few professors gasped in surprise and Professor Dumbledore was looking like he enjoyed it.

"But I only use the Shie-"Hadrian got interrupted by Professor Dumbledore using the Silencing spell on him.

Draco and Blaise raised their wand ready to save Hadrian by they immediately got stunned with Hadrian by some terrified teachers.

----When Hadrian, Draco and Blaine was stunned----

"Professor Dumbledore, what should we do with this three students?" Professor Sprout asked.

"Bring them in the Slytherin common room and give them detention for at most two hours because they're first years." Professor Snape suddenly walked in.

"You!" Professor Dumbledore gave Professor Snape a angry look and decided to dismiss the meeting.

Professor Snape used the levitation charm on the three bots and levitate them to their dorm room.

----Next Morning, Slytherin common room----

Hadrian woke up founding himself in bed with Draco and Blaise snoring on a bed beside him.

Hadrian woke them up while dressing and went down together to the Great hall.

When they sat down to eat breakfast, all eyes were on them especially the Slytherins.

"Hey, what do you do last night! You made our house loose 150 points!" A second grade boy seating beside him whispered.

"WHAT!" Draco shouted standing. He was immediately silenced by Professor Mcgonagall's voice.

"Mr. Grindelwald, Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Zabini, there will be detention tonight with me at seven o'clock, wait at my Transfiguration classroom and you will know what you're all doing." She finished saying quickly and went back to the teacher's desk.

To their disappointment, the day passed quickly and they went to the Transfiguration classroom.

"I have been waiting for you guys for a long time. Your task is to defeat the boggart inside this wardrobe." Professor Mcgonagall said.

They opened their mouth in horror and they eventually went to the wardrobe pointing their wand.

Suddenly, a boggart ran out of the wardrobe and changed to Draco wearing muggle clothes drinking cola. Draco immediately cried saying that was impossible and ran away crying and muttering words. 

"Riddikulus!" Hadrian pointed his elder wand at the boggart and it changed it's form to the person Hadrian feared the most: Voldemort holding a two parts of the elder wand.

The boggart got no nose, red eyes and laughing like mad with a horrible voice. 

"Hadrian, help! I can't stand it anymore!" Blaise standing beside him shouted covering his ears.

"Riddikulus! Riddikulus! Riddikulus!" Hadrian shouted pointing his wand at Voldemort. 

The boggart disappeared and darkness covered Hadrian's eyes. 

"Hadrian! Wake up! Wake up!" He hear Blaise voice shouting at him and he fainted.

----One hour later, hospital wing----

Hadrian woke up finding people arguing with his name inside and he immediately jumped out of bed.

"Dumbledore! What are you doing. The three students is only eleven years old! I can't believe that they need to defeat a boggart! It is a dark creature and third years subject!" Hadrian heard Professor Snape shouting at Professor Dumbledore.

"Severus, please calm down, no one got hurt in this incident and Mr. Grindelwald is fine." Professor Dumbledore said.

"You called that fine? He is now unconscious and he have a chance not waking up!" Marcus said.

Professor Dumbledore put a silencing charm to him and continue with Professor Snape.

"Hadrian! You're finally awake!" Draco and Blaise sat on the visitors chairs and giving him pumpkin juice.

"W-What happen? Draco? Blaise?" Hadrian turned his head at them and they immediately stared at Professor Dumbledore outside with anger.

"Eh...Do you remember the time when you defeat the boggart?" Blaise asked Hadrian and he replied with a nod. "After you fainted, I called for help and found Professor Mcgonagall gone so we ran to the Headmaster's office. We found Professor Dumbledore going inside and asked him for help. He ignored me and went inside saying it was a punishment for what we have done. I found Draco in a corner crying uncontrollably in a corner and we carried you to the hospital wing."

"Professor Snape found out and went to fetch Professor Dumbledore and they're arguing non-stop from an hour ago.

Madam Pomfrey came to Hadrian's bed saying about that he need to stay for one night and no visitors are allowed and Draco and Blaise went away with disappointment.

The night in the hospital wing was awful and Hadrian kept waking up with a pool of sweat dreaming about the same scene of Voldemort breaking his elder wand again and again. Hadrian found his elder wand inside his pajama's pocket and immediately fell safe.

Hadrian touched his scar and felt it tinkling a bit but ignored it and fell asleep again.

----Next morning, hospital wing---- 

"Mr. Grindelwald. I have checked you with tests and you are in fine condition to leave the hospital wing." Hadrian heard Madam Pomfrey said to him.

Hadrian exited the hospital wing and found out that nearly half the school's students was surrounding the exit of the hospital wing. Hadrian was confused," What's the matter?" Hadrian shrugged and got hugged by Marcus at the front.